Chapter 9

Warning, this chapter is not gonna be one normal so don't fight me because of it. P.s. enjoy the chapter ;)

PATRICIA'S POV

It was a normal Sunday morning but Pete wasn't here. I looked forward him in the room but he was nowhere and sudden he appeared with the breakfast. That made me kind of blush because it was so nice and so cute, I swear to god I'm gonna fucking cry bc of his cuteness. So As it was morning and the day just has began, I thought there's gonna be another party <<as always>> so the curiosity always helps me.

-Okay small thing! I yelled while he was leaving to take some milk.

-Uhm, okay. He said smiling

-What are we gonna do today?

Please say there's a party, please say. The parties gets me like so high and others.

-you know Vic and Andy, right? He asked holding a piece of paper.

-Duh, why?

-Today, Vic is organizing a crew party! He said grabbing the milk.

-Woah, really? Wait, what's a crew party?

I'm stupid, sorry

-A crew party? Well like the whole crew is coming. I know Alex and Jack are coming, Gerard, Frank and Mikey, Brendon, Ryan, Joe, Gabe, Tyler, Josh, Biersack, Oli, Billie, Tre. We're many to be honest. He said drinking milk.

That sounds good, so good. Basically I said yes because why not, it sounds actually pretty good and like it would be a really big pleasure to meet them and others. Pete seemed really happy because of this I mean who wouldn't. That party is gonna take place at Vic, around 11 pm so I should get ready. OPERATION GET READY IN WORK.

*SKIPS UNTIL 11 PM AND LIKE YEAH EVERYONE IS AT THE PARTY N OTHERS*

I've never thought mom could actually let me go at a party like that's something incredible n others n oh my god. But though I'm so nervous and excited and ugh god damned.

-U okay? He said staring at me

-I just have some small emotions about what's gonna and yeah. .

-Everything will be okay! He said kissing me. Don't worry baby.

His smile always makes me feel better. So there I was, on my way to a party, this time one real where lot of students were invited. At the door, Vic himself were waiting for us. He gave him and men hug and winked to Pete. Inside everything seemed so exciting, red lights, cool music, girls and boys and alcohol. Grabbing my hand, he went till a small group of tattooed guys and pretty girls.

-Pete! One of them yelled hugging him.

-What's up Oli? He said laughing

-Pretty good, we're playing Schweppes. Wanna play? Oli asked smiling.

-Sure. He said holding my hand.

My cheeks were on fire. They've played so much that game as everything seemed to get more and more interesting. Everywhere, Boys and Girls had kisses and blowjobs. The playlist was full of metal and trap music. Everyone seemed to feel the party.

-I've lost. Pete said laughing

-Oooo... u know what that means! Gerard said laughing.

That's not good.

-Do it! They began to yell.

Embarrassed Pete stared at me and whispering "I'm really sorry" he began to undress me. I wasn't that 'awake' to stop him because alcohol n yeah. Becca and Stefan were laughing and Pete still worried kept undressing me like a doll, a Barbie doll, and I again I couldn't do anything at all but I felt like there was someone else instead of me, other side. Easy I've grabbed him and got in the most closer room. Confused but feeling bad he began to apologize for that.

-U don't have too baby! Just relax and sit down patient. I said pushing him.

WRITER'S POV

As she pushed him on the chair, undressing herself again, she began to dance making everything seems like a hard blowjob in the hope he's gonna love ot. He couldn't say anything at all, just keep staring at the way she was moving because as she was drunk, every time he wanted to say something he just moved her finger through his mouth after licking it. Easy, touching his chest and moving it through the belly, she opened the pants and grabbed his dick. Pete was so confused about the situation and couldn't stop her.Moving her hands through it, he began to moan a little bit almost making him cum. With no power to do something or even say, she kept doing her job. Licking it and actually in many ways touching it, Pete began to moan so bad as he felt he was exploding inside. It seemed like he was about to cum as she kept moving it through her mouth. Smiling she said.

-I see you like it, let's get to another level.

The situation couldn't be more than pervert cause as she wanted, he played with him anything she wanted, she played with his cock, with his mouth kissing it, with every part of hi. From licking his dick to kissing it. It was clear, her other side were showing and Pete most likely loved it because as she were doing more and more, he moaned and yelled harder and harder making him cum. You could call that a weird orgasm because the moans sounded like dinosaurs, jk. Not resisting anymore, he picked her up and pushed her on the bed. First and first he threw his shirt in the corner and Kissing her neck, he took of his pants introducing easy the dick. The whole black room were full of moans and screams, hopefully nobody could've hear. Easy he took her on his belly and began to bang her so bad as blood could've be seen on her white panties.

-I want you in me she yelled moaning.

Grabbing her ass, he pushed her at the wall and fast fucked her even harder. moaning as hell, she scratched his back leaving scars and pain, she bitten her bottom lip and yelled so much but he didn't care, he just kissed her and introducing patient his tongue in her mouth, he licked her mouth for like 5 times. Sudden he stopped and looked deep into her eyes, she was crying because of the pain, because she've lost her virginity and that made her feel like garbage.

-I should stop! He said worrying about her condition.

-No, don't! She yelled biting her bottom lip while tears were falling. I want more! Please don't stop!

Even he hates seeing her crying and in actual pain, there was no choice only to execute and keep it. But at least tired and with no force anymore he placed his head on the pillow gasping.

-That was amazing! She said as her eyes were sparkling, gasping for air

Smiling, Pete dressed up because he knew Oli or Vic or Andy is gonna look after him. He hugged her and left the room. That was all, that was what she wanted but though it happened while she was drunk and probably she wouldn't remember it. As she got, with her cute messy hair, a group of girls began to yell.

-Oh my god, what have just happened? You had sex with Wentz? Ew, why would he choose you when obviously there are better choices. One of them said pissed off. At least your not the first one, hah.

The first one? Wait, that could actually means that it's not the first time Pete had sex. Crying, Patricia ran away leaving Pete alone...