Chapter 17

PATRICIA'S POV

English, my fav class. I'm in love with it. Another 2 days since what happened with him. God, time is running out so fast. Its so, deppresing and sad. I hate feeling like this... But I can say I still do like him. He was standing right there, with Brendon, smiling. Is he that happy without me or? God. I wish I wasn't that stupid but hey it's been almost 3 weeks since what it happened so yeah, still not over it.

-What are you looking at? Patrick said coming closer, making me jump.

-Goddamnit Patrick, I'm just, looking at him.

-Still not over?

-Yeah.

I wanna cry to be honest so bad. But I can't just get out and run away from the class. Oh wait, thats exactly what I'm gonna do. My locker was the perfect place to hang out but while doing my make-up again, I heard someone coming closer and hugging me somehow.

-What the fuck. I yelled pushing him away. And as I seen, it was Nash. Why him?

-So you don't like being hugged? He said with a sad puppy face.

-What do you want?

-Nothing. I thought you needed a hug.

-And why would you think that?

-Because you seem upset over something.

What's the point in this conversation? Just tell me what the fuck you want.

-What the hell do you want from me?

-Told ya, just to make you feel comfortable.

-After you called me fatty, slut and others, yeah sure.

Am I that complicated? Hell no :)))

-Listen up. I'm really sorry for that. I'm feeling so bad for everything. Could you forgive me? He said making another puppy face. Why are you doing this to me, I can't even resist, god Nash.

-Okay.

Okay, maybe he changed, maybe, just maybe. Don't you think I like him.

-little hug?

-Sure.

Since, when did he become that nice to others? Or to me? Yeah, I'm confuuused. What are you trying to do Grier.

-Okay Nash. Tell me what you want.

-Its not that easy but, would you like to go with me at a small dinner?

-is that supposed to be a date?

-If you want to.

-Okay sure.

Why did I say that?

-see ya at 6.

WHY DID I SAY THAT OHH NY FUCKING GOD. Well, I gotta get prepared? Lol. He left, what was even that whole thing. I just hope nobody seen it but it looked like someone did, Pete. What the hell. Per fect. You're so smart patricia. Smart as a rock. Ugh, I don't get it what's happening with men I just wish everything could go back to normal. But wait, it won't and 100% sure Josephine is gonna yell at me for dating Nash. Dude, I don't have any ideas why in doing that but whatever. Maybe its not gonna be bad at all but Skype the whole day, there I am explaining Josephine what's happening.

-You did what? She yelled pretty hard.

-Yeah, I'm dating him because like yeah. I don't know bit he asked me in a really polite way and god, you know I can't fucking handle cuteness and others.

She stared at me like at a stupid doggie.

-Okay, if you wanted to, I'm not gonna make you feel uncomfortable or something like this but, girl, be safe because you still don't know how he is n yeah. Though I hope you're gonna have a great date so. Good luck girl. She said hugging me.

Now I don't know if I should be worried or not but I guess I should keep thinking in a positive way so. Time ran out so fast, again. I'm kind of nervous because of that but I guess its gonna be good? Going outside, I heard the car, he was right there, waiting for me in a classy costume.

-You look gorgeous. He shouted smiling.

-Thanks? So you do.

The restaurant was classy as him. And god he was so polite, okay, I do like these kind of boys and omg. Though, something was kind of weird because woah, what the fuck.

-You know, I'm really sorry for the many times I called you slut and fatty.
Nash, you sure you're okay? Because oh my god that's not supposed to be something usual. But again, the entire night he kept making small jokes and apologizing for the past things and others and then there came the discussion about Pete. It makes me cringe but ugh, just ignore it, ignore it. I think I drank too much but I felt so good by hanging with Nash and it made me feel so happy and just amused because it made me laugh so much. He's not bad at all. Though I still can't believe him and others, but I'm just gonna pretend that I'm in love with him so.

-Well, I guess I should get you home, right? He smiled.

-Yeah *smiles*

But in the car everything turned out into something else. He looked deep into my eyes and hard, he kissed me, hitting my bottom lip which made me moan? The he moved the kiss on the neck making everything worse. It felt good but it wasn't right. He moved his tongue inside my mouth and then jumped on me, touching me. I wanted to stop him but my body was just like, no, don't do that. Till everything turned out hotter. You know what I mean, yeah, sex in the car and I'm not proud of that or actually explain it, but something I remember was him saying "now I know why Wentz liked you that much" that shoot me right in the heart but fuck I guess I'm not gonna care till tomorrow when I'm gonna remember it so yeah. Though again it was pretty nice of f Nash for doing that because I really liked it, and the food tasted so good to be honest. Just, lol, I liked it.