Chapter 6

*PLEASE DON'T BEAT MY ASS BABY*

PATRICIA'S POV

The sun was raising, day took night's turn. It seemed to be a pretty good Saturday morning but a thing I couldn't feel anymore, Pete's presence. I've never been in my life that poetic oh my god. Whatever, as I remember, last night I felt asleep on his belly which was kind of cute. Anyway, I thought maybe he went to the band practice, maybe he went outside, maybe he's downstairs, I don't know. Easy, I went downstairs to prepare the breakfast and check out what time it was. He was right there, cooking with some ducky panties.

-Morning. He smiled.

-Morning! What u doing there?

-Preparing for yo booty. He said laughing.

-The fuck was that? *laughs*

I wonder what are we going to do today?

-So, any plans? Okay that sounds like crap but like really, I don't think you would like to waste your whole day with me.

Don't hate me please.

-Lol. I'd rather waste my entire life with u than hang out with a group full of assholes.

-Awe Petey that was cute. *cuddles*

I love this cuddle thing tbh, it's just so cute and the cute things makes me weak and god shit, ugh... And the smile, his smile and his laugh.

- About the plans. You're gonna meet some of my friends today so. He said as the breakfast was done.

-That sounds... great. I'm very excited *smiles*

I'm scared as fuck.

As we were eating the breakfast then I remembered, if Frank's in a band with Mikey, Bob, Ray and Gerard that could mean he's gonna be there. I don't know if I should worry or not but I kind of feel it's not gonna be that great as I thought first time. I don't know why but just feeling that. I still can't believe what's actually happening with my life. People do know me, talk with me and many others and honesty that's amazing. Sudden someone knocked at the door. Pete jumped out of the chair at the moment but laughing he went to the door to check out who's there.

-There's a blond woman, outside. He said confused.

holy shit, that's mom.

-Crap, mom's here. Uhm, go put some pants on you.

-Yes sir. He said running.

Fasty Fasty, very nasty I opened the door. Mom's facial expression was more weird than always.

-Hi mom! I said trying to not run away.

-Hey! She said. What happened with you? You look scared.

-Uhm... nothing I'm just really happy my mommy is here. Please come in.

I'm dead.

-So how was at work? Did you have fun there? You know I love you right?
The mad expression found a place on her face.

-Patricia Anne Longstone, what did you do this time? She said trying to not laugh.

-Nothing just...

Then everything was interrupted by Pete's presence. The situation couldn't be more embarrassing than this.

-Let me know who the hell are you? Mom said smirking.

- I'm Pete. He said smiling like nothing truly happened.

But though mom seemed pissed of I mean, how would you react by finding your 16 years old daughter with a mysterious guy with ducky panties? I would totally think they had sex n others like really. Okay but the ducky panties are really cute to be honest and thanks god he's wearing ducky pants. This is too cute, too cute.
-Okay, let me understand the situation. You're alone with a boy in my house. She said yelling. What the fuck is happening and why you're alone with him?

I know, mom could seem really aggressive n others but the situation could turn into something else. Just imagine. Pete looked so scared, he was getting yelled by a weird lady.

-Okay, listen up mom! This guy Pete, uh.

-Uh what? She asked.

Okay, I'm gonna tell her.

-Mom, you know about my boyfriend, right?

-Yeah.

-He's my boyfriend. I said looking at Pete which was about to cry.

Mom hates the guys with tattoos and piercings and others and this just pisses me off. Just because he looks like that, it doesn't mean he's bad and others. I can't say I know Pete very good but I know he's not a bad guy as mom can think. Mom kept staring at him for like 30 seconds, but finally she finds a way to say something.

-Well, nice to meet you Pete! She said hugging him. Do you two have some plans? She asked smiling.

-Uh yeah. We want to go to the mall.

-That's good. Have fun there. She smiled. But I think Pete should change the ducky pants.

Analysing what just happened, mom likes Pete. You know what that means? PARTY ALL THE NIGHT.

*TIME SKIPS*

I felt guilty by that moment with mom. No but he looked so scared and so cute and awe, that's just so, sweet.

-Pete!

-Yes? He asked.

-I'm really sorry for that moment.

I just feel really guilty for that and I know it's my fault.

-It's okay, don't worry. He smiled.

-Are you sure?

-Yeah. He said. So, where are we going right now?

-Mall.

-Mall? Mall.

I'm still laughing over the ducky panties.

-Yesterday, when I told Brendon about our relationship he was like "holy shit. Why do I feel there's gonna be a sex program? "

-What the hell. *laughs* Do Josephine know about that?

-Yes. He said smiling.

-Her reaction?

-Laughing on the floor. He said laughing.

This night it's not gonna be bad at all to be honest. Though be sure I'm gonna make pervert jokes, uh, everything is gonna change so fast. But I still feel there's gonna happen something bad, my instincts never lie, and Pete's expression always makes me see what's gonna happen. I know everything is okay now because if we go to Brendon's house obviously everything is gonna be okay. The car was right near to Brendon's car and Pete seemed really happy. He grabbed my hand, looked into my eyes and...