Chapter 10

PETE'S POV

As everything moved on, I felt like a part of me just died kind of, and after I've realized that Patricia didn't come back. Worried, Vic kept staring at me

-Did something happen? Vic asked.

-Patricia didn't come back!

-You should go and check out where she is

That's not okay because even she's drunk she should have come back honestly. Going upstairs, I felt the sensation of weirdness, it was clear something wasn't okay. One door right there seemed mysterious with a familiar smell of alcohol and flowers. Found her. Opening the door I saw the room was full of alcohol and she was right there laying on the floor with a bottle full of alcohol. First time I thought she drank again but no. Easy I grabbed her and left the party. The guys understood and that meant to me pretty much. As I was driving she licked her lips and then laughed hysterically.

-I remember that episode of SpongeBob. She said staring at the car window.

-Which episode?

-I don't know but it's funny lol.

Operation hot tea and fluffy sleep in work.

-Babe. She said rolling her head.

-Yep?

- Can we listen to one direction? She asked looking deep into my eyes.

-Sure!

If she wants to listen to one direction, I'll give her one direction. She looked so nice thought like a smol puppy.

-Pete! She said in pain.

-Yes baby?

- My vagina hurts. she said nearly crying.

Ugh that's not good. Fast, I drove till the hospital to see how's the situation because it isn't that normal to feel ur vagina like that after your first sex round. I was so worried because that would've been my fault but while the doctor were checking out what's happening I remembered something. My band. Unfortunately the doctor yelled my name.

-I know what's happening! He yelled strongly

-What?

-Little question before you're gonna answer. He said laughing

-Okay

-When did u two have sex and did u fuck her hard? He said laughing even more.

What the hell. Why would you ask someone this?

- Well, like few hours ago and let's said kind of hard.

-That's the thing! He said running. That was the first time that happened to her so that's a infection, basically so yeah.

-So is that bad or?

-Very bad! That's very bad but if she's gonna take these things, he said showing me a box. That shit is gonna disappear in like 2 days.

-That's good dude.

Thanks god it's not something serious because honestly this night was shit so probably I should go at her and others.

*SKIPS NIGHT TO MORNING*

PATRICIA'S POV

Last night was crazy and I'm pretty happy today is Monday. Wait, TIDAY IT'S MONDAY, SHIT THAT'S NOT GOOD. Running through the stairs, I found Pete sleeping on the sofa with some kitty under pants which was kind of odd but cute. Shaking him he jumped and asked what is happening then he remembered today we have school. Yelling he went to the bathroom and grabbed a small school bag.

-How the fuck did that shit get here?

-I have my own ways. He said with a duck face.

That was weird. As I moved my leg I felt a terrible pain right in that point. Pete saw everything and then came with a small box. That's confusing because I don't really remember what happened so.

-How did u? Never mind.

I don't wanna know how he does know that but just lol. Important is that I'm not gonna be late at school so yay. Driving fast, sudden he stopped the car like in NFS.

-Thank you but next time stop being a crazy driver. I yelled laughing.

The crazy drivers scares me because it's like just, imagine, that's not that fun honestly, it's just, it just makes me worried about it and I don't know. Even I was kind of mad, I can't yell at him just for a small thing. Damn you Pete, damn u. The class looked pretty quiet, everyone were staring at me like at a freak, it felt so weird and uncomfortable. As I tried to place my bag, a girl pushed me away.

-I've heard something. Pete Wentz banged u last night, didn't he? She said laughing. Oh darling, don't you dare to think that means he likes you. She said pushing me.

Falling down, I hit my head on the wall. Everyone kept laughing because of that and while she kicked me in the belly everyone began to call me slut, whore, dickhead, fatty girl and many others. Crying, a small boy grabbed my hand and with a angelic voice said
-Are you okay?

Looking up, I saw him. He was wearing some blue jeans and a red small t-shirt. His blue eyes looked so amazing and the hair showed up some beautiful sideburns. He looked so cute. Jumping I said

-Yeah, don't worry but thanks for caring though

-No problem! He said smiling. I'm Patrick! He said blushing

-Patricia!

-So we're like twins he said laughing

-Kind of *laughs* nice to meet you

-Me too.

He was pretty nice and cute and like, he's my twin and okay this day may began shitty but at least it was good. I wanted to tell Pete about it but when I found him I had the brilliant idea to make a tombstone joke and a mother joke so he just gave me a disgusting expression and left without saying anything. That's perfect Patricia, make these kind of jokes and you're gonna be on a good way. Fucking shit, I just wanna cry honestly. Sometimes I hate myself to the end of the world. I fucked up the situation. Again, well done Patricia, well done. Now on my way to home for the crying party along with the pillows and teddy bears.

*fuck my grammar, fuck my life, fuck everything, fuck, fuck, fuck. Nazi grammar... just cry by myself *