Chapter Nine - An Ambush from Waterfall

• Dedicated to All my lovely fan and followers :)

If you want to learn about Hana's temporary teammates there's a little authors note at the bottom with some info on them :)

Picture of Isana Shuhei ------>

(Isn't he cute?!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Sound Genin left, Hana turned to the Uchiha. His aura indicated that he was shaken, but from his chakra, she could tell that he was otherwise unharmed. Both boys from Team Ino-Shika-Cho proceeded to wake up Uzumaki who hadn't stirred at all during the fight and Yamanaka lifted Lee-san up with the help of Haruno.

"Everyone hide! No, get down!" Uzumaki suddenly shouted. "Where is he, damn it…"

"You're pretty dumb, aren't you?" Nara asked in a 'you've-gotta-be-kidding-me' tone. "Actually, watching you pisses me off."

Uzumaki frowned before quickly standing up. "Sakura-chan! Th-th-that! Sakura-chan! What happened to your hair?"

"Oh this?" Haruno asked. "Just changing my image. An image change. I like my hair long…But you see, it gets in the way when I move around in the forest like this." He seemed to accept that answer.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" He pointed out to Team Ten and the others.

"Explaining it to you is too troublesome for me," Nara shrugged, as always.

"Everyone helped us out." Haruno explained.

Then, Tenten-senpai jumped down in front of them and asked the girls to hand Lee over to her. "Oi, wake up, Lee!" She screamed as she shook his shoulders, shaking him enough to regain consciousness. A good method but… a little exaggerated.

"Huh? Tenten… Why are you here?" Lee-senpai was a little disoriented. "Where did the Sound ninja go?"

"That Sasuke boy drove them away."

"I see…"

"Why did you take action on your own?" Tenten asked harshly. "On top of that, you're badly hurt!"

"Sakura-san was in danger so as a man, I had to…"

"You really are an idiot!"

"I can't argue with that…"

"Ah hah! You're the bushy eyebrows guy!" Uzumaki finally realized. His brain is somewhat slow….

"Naruto!" Haruno screeched. "Don't talk like that to Lee-san!" She punched him hard, sending him flying, probably not for the first time. "Lee-san, arigatou. Thanks to you, my eyes are wide open now. I think I've become a little stronger."

"Sakura-san… I… It looks like I need more training. Sasuke, you live up to the reputation of the Uchiha clan. You drove the Sound ninja away. You truly possess great potential and power. While I lost horribly." His words seemed to have struck a chord in Uchiha. "Sakura-san. The Lotus in Konoha blooms twice. The next time we meet, I promise that I will become a stronger man."

"Hey Sakura!" Yamanaka called her. "Over here! I'll fix your hair."

Sakura walked over to Yamanaka and both girls slowly got engrossed in their conversation, probably about the Uchiha they 'love' so much. Neji-sama was still on that tree branch looking below as if in thought.

"Nara-san, Tenten-senpai," Hana awkwardly began.

"Huh? What is it?"

"May I ask what scrolls do you need in order to complete the exam?"