Chapter 5

Valentine POV

I woke up from realizing I had accidentally pushed off the covers and I was freezing. I tried to get the covers back with my eyes closed but couldn't. I groaned and opened my eyes getting a little scared where I was. I then remembered.
I laid back down remembering how I got here. It brought back memories of the first time I came. Now I'm in the 90s, and I'm 21 here!

I got up wondering where Corey was. I wandered around the house. "Good morning" he said from the table. I walked over to him and sat across from him. "Morning Corey" I cheered. "I'm so glad you're here. You know I didn't expect you to come. Well I never expected you to ever come again" he told me taking a sip of his coffee. "Yeah me too" I mumbled. "You hungry?" I'll make you breakfast" he said getting up. He's so adorable I can't stand it! "Sure" I said. "My maid is usually here but since the holidays are here I gave her some days off" he told me. "And you Corey? All alone for the holidays?" I asked. "Well I go out with friends and stuff but not much. What about you?" He asked. "I usually spend it with my family. I have to be home before New Year's Eve" I responded. "...oh" he told me scrambling some eggs. I got up to help him so I grabbed a box from the counter that said pancake mix.

"What made you come here?" He asked. "You" I told him. He looked at me with a smile. "I really wanted to see you Corey. It's been two years and I didn't like how I left things last time" I told him. "I missed you too. Especially since I had nothing from you. Not a phone number address. Not even a picture" he told me. "I'm sorry" I said. "I had nothing from you either. I went to your old apartment and you weren't there. Until a neighbor gave me your new address." I explained.

We then finished cooking and  ate together and caught up with each other. I really missed him. His smile is still perfect, he's still perfect. His eyes, smile, hair. Everything. I don't ever want to leave him again. I know I can't do that but if I could I would.

"Why'd you leave?" Corey asks me seriously. My smile dropped seeing his smile fade. "I had to Corey, you know that" I said. "But why. You could've been with me" he said. "Oh yeah Corey I'll be with you when we were both young and stupid living on our own" I said sarcastically. He looked down at his food looking for what to say. "You hurt me" he said. I looked up at him. "I was heart broken when you left. When you left me" he told me. I felt like crying. "I-I didn't know that Corey. I'm sorry, I never. In a million years wanted to hurt you. Yet the opposite. To make you happy. Forever" I told him. He looked at me, he seemed so sad. "You can't do that again" he told me. "I like you to much for you to do that once again" he told me. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said. "I'm truly sorry Corey" I said and got up to give him a hug. He pulled me to sit on his lap.
"Now where do you want to go today!" He asked me. "Anywhere!" I said.

Authors note: sorry I haven't updated. Hopefully will be able to update more in X mas break!

Follow me. Vote. comment

Read my other stories

Insta: 80s.marathon

-Itzel :X