Chapter 10

Valentine POV

I woke up with no Corey by my side. I remembered what happened last night and ran to where Cara was sleeping but she wasn't there. I went downstairs finding Corey and Cara on the couch watching tv. "There you guys are" I said in some relief. "You didn't think we went to Disney Land with out you" Cara smirked at me. Man, she really wants to go to Disney Land and no one is gonna stop her.  "The way you're excited I wouldn't be surprised" I chuckled.

"Good morning" Corey smiled at me. "Good morning Corey" I smiled back. Cara through a pillow at me. "Get dressed so we can leave" she told me. "Geez I'm going" I told her. She followed me so I can lend her some clothes since she came with nothing. We got dressed and got ready and all. We went to go out for breakfast.

"I just realized its New Year's Eve!" Cara broke the silence and the diner. "Oh yeah" Corey told me. "We will leave tomorrow night" Cara told me. "You guys are leaving? But Cara you just got here I would think you want to tour around more" Corey told her. "No we really have to leave"Cara sighed. Corey turned to me. "Well I'm going to host a New Years party tonight" he told me. "Sounds fun" Cara said. Yet she didn't know that since I've gotten here we have gone to every party in Hollywood!

After we ate we took a cab to Disney Land. In the cab Cara was being obnoxious about going to Disney land. She was just excited I guess. "Hey Valentine." I turned to her. "Dat knee" she points to her knee. "Dis knee" she points to her other knee, she cracks up. "What" I ask confused. "Dis knee. Like- like Disney" she cracks up. I cover my face with my hand. "Your so dumb" I chuckle. "Oh I get it" Corey laughs. "It's a post on insta-" I elbow Cara in the rib before she says another word.

"Oh yeah" She whispers. "MySpace" she covers but I find that no help. I give her a really look. She gave me a sorry look. I roll my eyes and just give her a what ever sign. Thank fully Corey didn't notice us. "How do you even know Disney Land will open today. It is New Year's Eve" I mention. "Google it" Cara told me distracted by playing with her fingers. I scowled at her until she noticed I was staring at her and she slid back into her seat.

When we first got to Disney land Cara was really happy and we took pictures on my Polaroid.  We got to take pictures with a lot of characters and rode in a lot of rides. The lines weren't so bad since Im not good at waiting. More in to the day of fun... Cara wasn't having fun. Corey was on my left holding my hand and Cara on my right. They were both taller than me and I fell like a little 5 year old. "Aw I'm just gonna be third wheeling huh?" Cara said noticing us. "Is that what's bothering you?" I ask. "Nothing's bothering me. I just should've seen this coming." "On the next ride you can sit with Valentine" Corey told her. "Nah. Let's just find a ride we can be in together" I suggested and we all agreed. And we did. We got into the tea cups and I was feeling dizzy. "Slow down Cara" I told her. But she would twist the wheel harder. "I hate you" I told her. "I love you too Valentine" she laughed. At Least Corey and Cara were having fun I didn't care. I enjoyed looking at my surroundings and noticing the difference if the 90s and my present.

We didn't stay in Disney Land to long. We left around 5:00pm to go to the market to buy chips and sodas for the party tonight. It's been a pretty fun day with my two favorite people in the world. Cara and Corey. It was exhausting that's for sure. Even though Cara was sad we had to leave early from Disney Land she ended up being to tired to set up the house and went to take a nap. I don't really like taking naps so I just helped Corey around.

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry for not updating. Also for this being a lame chapter. I'll try to write more when I have time. But I am mostly on Twitter now a days.

Follow me. Vote/comment

Read my other stories

Insta: 80s.marathon

Twitter: itzy_spiderr

-Itzel :X