PROLOGUE

P R O L O G U E

     Vampires suck human blood.

     But, she doesn't.

     Kahit kailan, hindi niya maaatim na uminom ng dugo ng tao. Buong buhay niya, puro dugo lamang ng hayop ang nagiging pamatid-uhaw niya.

     Pero...

     Hanggang kailan niya kakayanin ang ganoon? Hanggang kailan siya magtitiis? Ano ang papairalin niya? Thirst for blood o ang pagiging mabuting bampira gaya ng kanyang... ina?

     No! She can't be ruthless like her own kind.

     How can she supposed to live with those disgusting creatures?

     They are monsters!

     They are merciless unlike her.

     Mahirap man aminin sa sarili... She's one of them!

     She belongs to the clan of the BAD VAMPIRES!

     How?

     Yeah. Chaotic! A good vampire plus a bad vampire.

     Not now. The right time will come. You'll know it soon. Be patient.

     What if...

     An unexpected decision from her father make her desire even more to go to the place of humans?

     What is it?

     An arranged marriage.

     Hindi pa siya nainlove sa buong buhay niya.

     Ang minahal niya lang ay ang sarili niya at ang kanyang ina.

     Yes, she hates her dad! Ah, let me rephrase it, she loathes him! For her, he's evil.

    Dahil sa ama niya, nag-alay siya ng buhay. She lost her!

    Is running away and forgetting everything the best things she can do?

    At the very first start, all she ever wanted is to have a normal life. She wants to see the real and outside world.

    Her mom wants her to live like a normal girl for some reasons. She wants to see her smiles.

    The question is...

    Can she survive the world of humans?

     Is having the title 'Vampire Princess' a pleasure?

     I guess, not.

     Matuto kaya siyang umibig? To whom? Will it be a human or a vampire?

     Sino ang mananaig at magiging mas matimbang sa puso niya? 'Yun ay kung mayroon siyang puso at maibibigay pang pag-ibig sa iba bukod sa sarili niya.

     Cross paths?

     Paano kung magkatagpo ang landas nila ng isang karakter na hindi niya alam ay...

     Mahal pala siya simula pa lang?

     Paano na lamang ang bagong pagkatao niya? Magbabago ba siya at muling babalik sa dati sa oras na mawala ang bisa ng sakripisyo niya?

     Basta, ipinangako niya sa sarili niya na hinding-hindi na siya babalik sa magulong impyerno na iyon.

     'Promises are meant to be broken, sweetie.'

Agatha Franz Corsette♡

     The Vampire Princess of Diamant de Sang (Blood Diamond) Kingdom.

     She's the greatest nightmare you'll ever encounter in your life. Ruining everyone's oh-so-sweet dream is her hobby. She is like a red, red rose with very sharp thorns. What do you expect from her after all that she'd been through?

●●●

This is my first story here in Watty. I'm inspired with Vampires kasi ang astig nila. Well, mahilig po talaga ako sa Vampires. I love them! Kaya kung Vampire Lover ka rin like me, magkakasundo po tayo. Hehe. You're free to befriend and leave me messages. Basta reader ko, close na tayo at huwag mahiyang magtanong sa'kin.

I won't force you na magcomment at magvote. Nasa sa inyo iyan, I'm not a professional writer so bear with me. Kung may typos or grammatical errors, just let me know para maitama ko yung mali ko. Lahat ng nandito ay pawang imahinasyon ko lamang. Please lang, ayoko po magkaroon ng mga bashers.

So... What do you think of my story?

Should I continue writing what I've started? Do I have what it takes?

Thanks. Enjoy reading! Sana subaybayan ninyo ang susunod na mga chapters.

#TRVP

Miss_SEENderella00