RUNAWAY #11

C H A P T E R   E L E V E N

Rejection

AGATHA

     "Come, chéri. I'll protect you no matter what happen."

     That is what a very gorgeous lady told me in my dream. She's like an angel! The look on her face is so innocent and she has the guts to reach my hand.

     I just want to give in and runaway...

●●●

     I don't know where I am. The interior of the place is very amazing. But, the ambience... It is so gloomy or anything negative that you could ever think of to describe it.

     I'm walking on a red carpet while eyeing the whole place. There was light coming from the huge chandeliers. You can't missed the luxurious things and furnitures made of gold and gems.

     The diamonds are giving the signs of supremacy.

     Hindi mo na lang talaga matatanggal ang mga mata mo sa katitig doon na animo'y nadikit ito doon ng glue.

     Nasaan ba talaga ako? Hindi ko naman natatandaan na I've been here. Or, maybe...

     Shocks! Nakakafrustrate!

     I just want to wake up, but I can't. I don't freakin' know why! Argh!

     Naglakad pa ako at napagdesisyunan ko na umakyat sa grand staircase ng palasyong ito. Yes, you read it right! I'm in a kingdom.

     A kingdom I don't know where the exact location is.

     Everything in here shouts power and wealth.

     Sumasakit na ang paa ko so I decided to enter a room. For me, it seems magical. It has girly things that are lavender-colored. I feel like I'm home.

     No! The Halle Mansion is the only home for Agatha.

     Naningkit ang mata ko nang makita ko ang isang batang babae kasama ang isang magandang babae. The both of them seems really familiar to me. Hindi ko ma-pin point kung saan at kailan ko sila nakita.

     Sinusuklay ng magandang babae ang napakagandang itim na itim na buhok ng bata. Sobrang kintab nito. Suddenly, I feel the envious feeling inside of me.

     "Mère, you're not going to leave me, right?" The little girl asked the lady behind her.

     "What made you think that I'm going to leave you? I won't! Because Mère loves you so much. Higit pa sa binigay sa'yong pagmamahal ng Mama mo. I promised!" Sagot naman ng tinawag na Mère ng bata.

     Oh! That's what she call the woman, huh? I wonder what it means to them.

     I mean the relationship that exist between the two of them.

     "You know Mère, I really hate seeing devils like--"

     Tinakpan ng babae ang bibig ng bata para patigilin siya sa sasabihin. I saw rage in the little girl's eyes. It became deep.

     Those eyes...

     "No! Don't say that. You're too young to know about such things. Paglaki mo, ibibigay ko ang sagot."