Castaway

Serenity's POV

Cause you walked out and left me stranded
Nothing left but picture frames
And I just keep on asking myself
How'd we drift so far away from where we left off yesterday?
I'm lonely like a castaway
Heartbreak that I can't escape, a sinking ship I'll never save
I'm lonely like a castaway

Well, Jack's out of the picture.

That's cool and all, but now I'm kind of lonely.

Great.

It's not like I'm gonna break down screaming and crying and sit in a corner eating ice cream, though. I threw his damn laptop across the room for God's sake.

I mean, yeah, I'm lonely. But I'm not lonely like "Oh my God I need someone to make out with me right this second I'm so sad OMG."

No, I'm not like that.

It's a bit more like, "Okay. This ship just crashed and now I'm stranded here on this island. Better start finding some food."

In this case, the food is Calum.

That sounds weird.

What I mean is, Calum is what I'm looking for. Jack said it himself, I might as well go off with Calum.

So, why not?

My only problem is Keisha.

God, she's obsessed with Calum. It's like she'll make it impossible for us to ever be together. Sure, we hang out with Calum together, but she's so clingy. She's always on his arm and being all cuddly and stuff. Like, can you not.

Anyways, back to Jack.

I'm kind of confused about why we broke up.

How did Jack even get those pictures?

He wasn't randomly reading the news and stumbled upon it. I know that mainly because no one reads the news anymore. Besides, Jack knows Calum and I are really close friends. Why was he so freaked out? This was unusual for him.

Something suspicious is going on here.

A/N: Well this was short but plot development so whatever.