My Friends Are A Different Breed, My Friends Are Everything. - Chapter 5

"Nice reflexes." Rian complimented us all once the door shut.

"That's why I love ‘em." Jack grinned, and I winked at him, playfully.

"Eww!" Stella whined from behind the TV.

"Now, that was sick!" Alex giggled. Jack winked at him. 

I got out from under the table, and sat on the sofa, I saw Kelly emerge from behind the sofa, and Stella's head from behind the TV. Suddenly, the bus jerked forward, and I flew to the other side of the sofa, and the others all fell around different places of the room.

"Does this happen a lot?" Stella moaned, getting up from the floor nervously.

"Only when the bus starts and stops. Hopefully someday we'll get a bus with SEAT BELTS... oh, the technology these days." Alex replied, rolling his eyes. I laughed quietly.

That night, around midnight, everyone started getting sleepy, and every little turn and bump the bus did made us sway to and fro.

"I think I'm going to go to bed..." Alex yawned. Awh, I guess the big little vampire isn't as tough as he makes out to be.

"Yeah, me too." Jack yawned.

“Yup. I will too.”Zack, Stella and Kelly said in unison.

"What are you talking about? I'm not tired!" Rian smiled.

"Well... I'm not tired either, but I might just crash on the sofa for an hour or two..." I started to lie down.

"No, no." Rian pulled me back to my feet. The rest of the sleepy gang had already made their way to the bedroom to get ready to get into their nice, warm, snuggly, pyjamas…

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"I don't like being awake alone... please, please, PLEASE stay up with me?" He begged, and I rolled my eyes, agreeing. He cheered, and I sat down on the sofa. He gave me a guitar shaped controller.

"Okay, you know how to play, right? This always keeps ME awake." He nodded, and sat down at a weird looking drum set. He flipped on the small telly and the words "ROCKSTAR 3" filled the screen. I yawned, and Rian started a song. I heard Kelly sigh and them all get ready for bed, and enviously I heard the mattresses squeak as they lay down and get silent as they fell asleep. Rian was hitting the odd looking drums happily, and I pressed buttons along with the music on the guitar.

About two hours later, I was really about to fall asleep.

"Okay, Rian. I really need to sleep." I begged, and just took off the guitar controller in the middle of a song. He nodded, turning off the telly.

"That's fine, Brookie. I need to go to bed anyways." He walked over, and changed into sky blue pyjama shorts and the same tee shirt he was wearing. I yawned and changed into a black pyjama set, and just collapsed on the first bed I could find.

I woke up to the sound of really loud snoring. I looked about, alarmed. I was in a small room. There were some windows, but the room was kept relatively dark by blinds that were drawn. There were two guys sleeping in beds opposite me. I then remembered that we were on tour with All Time Low. I made eye contact with Kelly and Rian, who were standing up in between Zack and Jack’s beds, already dressed and smirking at me, looking like they were trying to hold in a laugh. Then I knew that Alex was the guy who had his head snuggled into my stomach. Oh no. That’s what they were both smiling at.

“It’s not how it looks!” I mouthed to Kelly, who just sniggered. 

“Okay then.” She replied sarcastically. He smelt like spearmint weirdly. I need to know what cologne he uses. It's rather nice. I freaked out at how close we were and scooted across off of the bed. Alex dropped off the small bed and hit the ground with a thump.