I'm Still Painting Flowers For You. - Chapter 11

*~[Rian's POV]~*

Dean makes the best egg and bacon sandwiches ever. I sat opposite him at the table as Chris began to drive towards a coach garage or something. 

"So... Who's your favourite singer?" I asked Dean, trying to break the ice a little. He stared at me, munching on his egg and bacon.

"Bobby." He replied. Obviously referring to his late friend, Bobby Singer. I stared at him blankly.

"Idjit." He muttered. 

"Right. First of all we need to raise a little charity. Anyone have change?" Sam asked us.

"I have money." Cas replied, putting down a fist full of cash.

We put together some money we had lying around the bus, everyone contributed, even Chris. Chris was being a lot more open and friendly now that Brooke and Kelly were with us. I wasn't complaining, Chris is being really defensive over everyone and going back to his old ways from his old nest of vampires. It was comforting, and I agreed with Sam. Keeping Brooke here with us was the safest place for her. 

"Right. £13,000 should be enough, shouldn't it?" Stella asked, after she'd finished counting the money. I wasn't so sure. We kept on searching around places, and I never realised how much money we had until we had a little treasure hunt game through the bus. We eventually ended up with a little over £13,500.

We arrived at the a coach store (or whatever it was called in English) and we jumped out of the tiny bus. 

"Right, you guys go and distract some of the salesmen whilst we go shopping!" Dean ordered. Castiel, West, Sebastien and Brooke all nodded, altered their appearances and swanned over to a minivan right in the far corner, looking like a family interested in buying one. Sam was busy talking Stella through some of the equipment he had. He passed Isabella something and she put it in her pocket. They looked deep in conversation. I stayed well away, because some of their stuff didn't look too vampire friendly. 

"'Ello!" Dean grinned from outside of one of the biggest coaches I'd ever seen. 

"Well, this one's a little beauty." I complimented as I looked down the outside of the bus. It was a dark purple, which faded into black. It was huge. I stepped aboard to where Kelly was already stood, grinning. 

"There's so much room for activities!" She sang as she skipped up and down the isle. The back bedroom had four beds instead of three, and it had a lot of floor space for other people, too. The main room, which consisted of a kitchen, dining area and a lounge area, was still small, but it was a lot less cramped and you could stretch out your legs without being told you'd hit someone. 

"Sebastien! Help! I'm stuck!" Brooke screamed from the corner as she 'accidentally' got the seatbelt 'stuck' around her. West was busy shouting at some of the salesmen and they had attracted the attention of everyone in the store. A lot of people rushed over to help them as Brooke was screaming and Sebastien was feebly attempting to lift Brooke from the seat. Castiel was pretending he had his fingers trapped in another car further away from the other guys. I laughed at the comical scene. I turned back to face Dean and Kelly, who were out of breath.

"How much does this bus cost?" I asked them. Dean shook his head, and panted. 

"Never - you - mind!" He panted as he swirled the keys around on his finger. He'd stolen it. Sneaky little rat. 

"Guys! Now! Unload everything from that bus into this one! GO!" Dean barked. Less than 2 minutes later at vampire speed, we literally threw everything from the old bus into the new one. Sam stripped the number plates from the old bus and burnt the motor details so we couldn't be traced. Dean threw Chris the keys and we crept out of the parking lot. Brooke, West, Castiel and Sebastien must've been making a lot of noise between them, because nobody spared us a glance until we sped up out of the parking lot. By then, we were long gone. 

"How on Earth did you manage to get away with that?!" I exclaimed to Dean and Kelly. They both smirked.

"Well, we don't get paid for hunting, so my dad taught us some old tricks-of-the-trade. We had to make our living another way!" Dean replied. Their dad was the infamous John Winchester. I owed my life to that man. When he was younger, he saved my life, even though I was a vampire. I had just been turned by my ex-girlfriend. Obviously being new to the stuff, I didn't know what I was doing and I strayed from the nest. Bad idea. When I returned, I was going to be executed. Lucky for me, John arrived and "emptied" the whole nest of vampires. I managed to sneak out round the back and out of the back, but I know if John had seen me, he wouldn't have let me live. 

"What about Castiel and the others?" Stella asked, dragging me away from my past memories.The Novaks were still in the minivan!

"What about us?" A middle aged man asked from behind her, he had a bit of stubble, fairly distinctive cheekbones and dark brown eyes. He was joined by three others, who I didn't know. I frowned at them.

"Surprise!" The 20 year old woman shouted from beside two other men. The figures changed back into the familiar Novaks I knew.

"Do you ever Cas so much you West, but then you West so much you Sebastien, and then you end up with Brooke?" Sam asked, really confused about what had just happened. I nodded, not wanting to confuse Sam any more than he already was. 

"Okay. Now you guys are sorted, we'll be gone for about a week or two. We've got a job out of town. West and Sebastien will still be in touch, won't they, Cas?" Dean asked. Castiel nodded, hugged Brooke and then disappeared. 

"Stay safe, B." West smiled. I handed them around half of the money they gave us, because they said they didn't want it all back. It still surprised me how much money we actually had on us. It was ridiculous. 

"So, pit-stop on Mount Doom, Sammy?" Dean smiled. Sam nodded as they all disappeared, along with West and Sebastien. We stood in silence for a few moments.

"So, what to do?" Brooke asked, and Alex shrugged. The others were lounged all around the new sofa, making themselves comfortable. 

"Arcade?" I suggested, looking out of the familiar sights of Blackpool out of the tinted windows.

"Yeah!" Alex laughed. Chis parked the bus in a nearby car park and we all leapt out of the bus, and skipped over to the arcade.

I took a bit of the £5,000 we'd got left and traded some of it in so we could play games. 

I dropped boxes of coins off to the various places where people had spread themselves out. Alex and Brooke were over at a zombie killing game thing, arguing about who was going to play what. Zack and Jack were stood over at a game called "Spilt Milk" where you had to knock the milk bottles off for a prize, waiting for me to give them money. Kelly and Chris stood laughing over near a giant claw grabber game. Roughly, everyone got around £50 each in small notes and mainly change. I wandered over to where Stella stood next to a coin pusher game.

"Thanks." She smiled as I passed her some cash, which she traded in for some coins. I watched her for a while before starting on another coin pusher game beside her.

"First one to get three tokens off, wins!" Stella announced, with two tokens already hanging off of the edge.

"Hey! No fair!" I laughed.

"Loser!" She smirked. Our conversation was interrupted by wood splintering behind me. I turned around and saw Zack had thrown one of the balls so hard, it had knocked all of the bottles over and made a huge hole through the back of the hut. Zack and Jack stood literally crying with laughter as they collected their prize and sauntered elsewhere in the arcade. I turned back to Stella, who was laughing at them too, and stole her machine. I place two coins in, which knocked off all the coins hanging off of the edge, including the two tokens.

"Hey! No fair!" She parroted me from earlier.

"Loser!" I smirked, copying off of her reply to me and scooping up all the coins. 

"Now it's on, pretty boy." She laughed as she ran to find another machine. I smirked and chased after her.

*~*~*~*~*