I Don't Wanna Waste Another Minute Here. - Chapter 15

I ran over to Rian's decapitated corpse and tried my hardest to heal him. It didn't work, it only left red handprints everywhere I touched him. On his arms, his neck and his head. It wasn't working. It was over. Alex and I had run over to him a second too late. As Chris decapitated Rian, Zack decapitated Chris. Jack and Alex were now stood over Rian, silently staring down at him helplessly. Tears crept down Jack's face and hit the sand beside Rian's arm. We would never be the same after this. Nothing could ever help us recover.

"No!" Stella wailed into Kelly's arms. I wanted to faint. We all stood on the beach in complete silence, even Lucifer. I twisted around to see him glance in around the scene idly, clearly not wanting to focus on the events which just unfolded. I gritted my teeth and tired not to snap. I was so angry. This is the worst thing to have happened since my mother. I guess I'll have to return the favour this time and look after Alex for a few months now. We stood in silence for a few minutes before there was a sinister growl erupting from the back of Alex's throat. I didn't feel like fighting anymore. I knew that there would be consequences, but nothing this terrifying. Lucifer looked around the beach and at the clouds, sighing heavily and clearly bored with the sight of our mourning. 

"Can we hurry this up? I'm supposed to be..." Lucifer started. I glared at home before he stopped still.

"Hey there dear Stella, what's it like on Blackpool's beach? I'm so far into hell but girl you look so pretty, yes you do. Brooke's eyes can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true." A soft voice began to sing from a distance.

Stella's head whipped round faster than anyone else's. It was one moment you could never forget, it was a moment you didn't even realise it could be true. She ran over to him and sighed. She couldn't touch him. I suppose it hurt even more than seeing his body. 

"Please come back. I never even got a chance to say goodbye. I miss you already. Please don't leave me." Stella pleaded. My heart shattered. Rian stared down at her sadly.

"You know, I would if I could. Hell isn't so bad, I suppose. I was damned since I first opened my eyes; it's nothing shocking to me." He replied, weakly. Rian glanced around all of us. We were silent for a while. It didn't feel awkward. The air was thick with emotion. 

"Alex, Jack, Zack: thank you so much for everything. You made my dream of become a drummer real. Don't give up; I'll still be with you. I want the band to continue and I want you all to have the best time ever." Rian smiled. The guys all saluted him, afraid of their tears spilling over.

"Kelly: thanks for being the feisty one in the group. I'm glad you were there to kick our asses into gear and help us sort out our gigs and locations." Rian nodded. Kelly nodded back, her hand covering her mouth.

"Brooklyn Novak." Rian said. My eyes stung with tears.

"Make sure you save me some fries." He winked, and smiled at me. That was all that was said, but it meant so much to me.

"Stella, never forget me, okay? You mean so much to me. I..." Rian never got to finish that last sentence. He left us on the beach, alone. This wasn't fair, this shouldn't have happened. Not to Rian. Anyone but Rian.

"No. No, no, no, no, no." Jack trembled, but then suddenly stopped and stared just behind my shoulder. I thought for a moment Rian had come back. My eyes widened as I slowly turned to see what he was staring at. 

Stella slowly crept up behind Lucifer, put her hand in her pocket and produced four rings. She threw them into the ground and a huge hole opened up. 

Lucifer's Cage. 

Stella looked up at me, with her sad eyes and winked. She jumped into the hole and grabbed lucifer by the collar of his shirt and dragged home in with her. 

"Finally..." 

They both disappeared in a flash.

~*~*~*~*