Lit A Match Just To Heat Things Up. - Chapter 8

*~[Kelly's POV]~*
Nathan really got on my nerves. I just wanted to rip his ugly little head off. He didn't seem to be too concerned about me and my cousin being with the guys, because he knew that we'd end his life in seconds. He seemed to be more interested in Brooke, which was creepy. Even though Brooke was an angel, she was still the weakest out of all of us, especially now we know she has Enochian Descent in her Grace, she was a desired person. Uncle Sam and dad told me to stop worrying about her, and that her own family are more than capable of looking after her.

"All right. I guess this situation calls for..." Alex started and gave me a playful look.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" He shouted and grabbed one of the pillows from the sofa and I took another one. Jack and Zack followed us, taking one from the sofa. I whacked Jack over the head and he hit me back. I giggled. Stella and Rian were in a corner, fighting amongst themselves.

"Don't worry, love! Alex the Gaskarth is here to protect you!" He jumped between Jack and I and began beating him with the pillow, laughing. I was giggling, and Zack then moved over to me and we hit each other with our pillows. I realised how much fun I really was having on tour with All Time Low. I was raised to believe that they were all bloodthirsty freaks, who deserved to be killed. I laughed, and Zack hit me over the head with a pillow. I hit him back, and he laughed this weird girly giggle.

"What was THAT?" I stopped, laughing at him.

"Shut up!" He hit me across the face with the pillow, and I laughed. I looked over at Alex and Jack who were hitting each other wildly with the pillow, calling each other names.

"You hit worse than my GRAN!" Alex insulted, and Jack stuck his tongue out.

"You look like my Gran!" Jack laughed. The pillow fight continued until it got dark, Brooke was still hiding somewhere, which was weird because she'd jump at the chance to fight with us. Chris walked in and all my thoughts ran out of my head. My eyes locked with his, and my heart fluttered. My dad would kill me if he knew I liked a vampire. He flashed me a smile. 

"Come on, you puny humans. We've got to get to Blackpool." Chris smiled.

"Okay!" Rian replied cheerily, and we walked outside and into the bus.

Everyone sat down on the sofa. I wandered over to the fridge to grab a bite to eat.

"Jack... What did you do with the rest of the banoffee pie?" I asked suspiciously. He'd eaten all the pie. All of it.

"Oh, boy." Jack opened his eyes really wide, and showed his teeth accidentally showing his fangs. Stella fell off the sofa in fright, once again.

"I hope that pie was freaking worth it." I muttered as I glared at him.

"Get to bed, mortals! Don't make me crash this bus!" Chris shouted.

"Yes, ma’am!" I sighed, and ran to the bathroom, getting ready. Everyone else had already gotten ready in the bedroom. They were just laying down when I walked in.

"Night, disciples." I switched off the lights.

"Wait!" Zack called out. I switched the lights back on.

"What?" I asked, kind of annoyed.

"Where's Brooke?" He asked. I looked around the bus floor and under the beds. We'd lost her. Son of a bitch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*