thank you

Hello, readers. I'd just like to take a minute to thank you for all of your support. A lot of you started reading this story for the #NoMoreBullying campaign and some of you came here after reading my other book, "The Story of Daniel". Whether you're brand new or an oldie that's been with me since the beginning, I'd like to thank you. Thank you for your time, votes, comments, support, follows, etc., etc.,etc.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Seriously, thanks for everything because I'm just a Kristen with a dream without you readers. I appreciate every time one of you comments memes or creates ship names for my characters or does one of the many other things my fabulous readers do.

Speaking of fabulous readers, if you want to make a cover/banner/fanart piece for this book, message me and I'll give you my email. (If you submit something I'll love you forever and it will most likely be featured in this book, with credit to you)

(just so you know, I have so many extra parts at the end of this book because I'm OCD and I had to have 25 parts instead of 22. Oops.)

So, I guess this is the end. Not really. I'll probably write more in the future. If you want to read that future/nonexistent-for-now writing, follow so you'll be notified when it's posted. ( @Kristen___ )

Until next time,

Kristen

p.s. if you ever get bored you should download the neko atsume app. its the best thing ever. the picture in the multimedia bar is from it ^-^