Chapter 19

Readers POV

I was just finishing my task of packing my bags, when I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I call and a certain red head pokes his head in.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah just about." I say and quickly grab my stuffed dolphin to put in the bag. "Now I am!" I smile at him and he smiles back.

He grabs my luggage in one hand and my right hand in the other. Then we walk side by side down the flight of stairs. I had a warm feeling spread through my whole being, which now I know is what it feels to be in love.

-TIMESKIP

We pull up next to my house and I kind of look at it sadly. This is the end of the trip. I won't be able to see Akashi everyday anymore. The thought makes me even more sad.

"I guess this is it." Akashi says almost as sad as I felt.

"Yeah." I say softly looking down at my lap.

"I'll call you?" He says unsure.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I reply looking at him with a soft smile.

He rests his hands on my own before he leans over and gives a quick peck on the lips. "See you at school." He says. I take that as my cue and exit the car. The chauffeur already had my luggage out so I didn't have to worry about that. I take my luggage from him and then head inside my house. I glance back to see them leave and oddly I felt like that was going to be the last time I would see Akashi in a while.

"I'm home!" I call once I'm inside.

"Yay! I was wondering when you'd be here. Guess what?!" Mom says as she wheels through the living room. "We're moving to the US for a while!!"

"We are?" I ask dumbstruck.

"Yes, my doctor told me about a specialist there that can possibly help me get my legs back." She says excited.

"Oh! That's awesome! When do we leave?"

"In a week. I've already started packing what I can and I was waiting for you to get home to help with the rest. OMW I'm so excited now!" She exclaims and wheels back into the living room.

How am I suppose to tell Akashi?

Akashi's POV

Pulling up into my family's driveway, I dreaded what was to come. Father called me earlier telling me that he had something important to tell me and I didn't really like the way he said it. It reminded me of all the times that he's tried to get me into an arranged marriage.

Stepping into the door, Father was there waiting for me.

"You're here. Good. Follow me." He says and I do what I am told.

We arrive at his office and he closes the door behind him.

"Take a seat." He says, gesturing to one of the chairs in front of his desk. He then takes a seat himself at the desk's chair.

"You are at the age now where you are legally able to marry and I've been looking at many possibilities. I have decided who you will marry. "He pauses to let it sink in. He takes a folder from his desk and opens it. "her name is Aya Kiriyu. She's the daughter of the Kiriyu family, whom we have been competing with for years and her father and I have come to an agreement. We want to combine our companies, but in order to do that in a more solid way we need a marriage between our two families. It just so happens he has a daughter around your age. She's a couple years younger then you, but I assume that won't be a problem?" He asks, though it sounded more like a command.

"Of course not, Father" I reply, even though I was going through all the strategies I could in my mind to get out of this marriage. As I continue to look at the innocent picture of the girl, a thought occurred to me. She's not the girl I want. It's (Y/N) who I wish to marry.

'Is that too much to ask?"

----------------------

A/N: SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!! What happened was that I had originally had this fanfic on another account and had switched it to this one, but in doing so.....I lost this chapter. It's not exactly what is was before, but I've tried my best and I hope you all like it!

Thanks For Reading!!

Also I'm hoping to start up my one shots again so if any of you have any ideas that you want written don't be shy and comment below!

until next time

Ja~ne