Chapter 2

Akashi's POV

'Tch, I hate the rain' I thought as I made my way down the street as the rain drops sounded on my umbrella. The stupid driver of mine had forgotten about picking me up after the party so I had to walk myself home.

I'm so making sure that that worthless piece of flesh is getting fired as soon as I get home. This was the second time he's forgotten to pick me up. The first time I had warned him by taking my newly sharpened scissors and cut him on the cheek. Guess that didn't work to scare him.

While in the middle of my 'planning-to-kill' thoughts someone had the audacity to bump into me. I look down at my suit. It was ruined because the person who bumped into me was soaked.

"Ah sorry" I hear the girl mumble.

Acting on my already angered mood, I roughly grabbed the girl's wrist. It was freezing cold, but I ignored it.

"Do you think a simple sorry is good enough? Look at my clothes they're soaked because of your clumsiness." I saw the girl shrink back because of how mean I sounded but I didn't care.

"I-I...I'm sorry" She was starting to panic I could see it in her eyes and body movement.

'Just the way I like people to treat me, with fear.'

"I told you sorry isn't good enough." I say bringing my face closer to her's. With my face being closer to her's I finally recognized who she was. She was the straight 'A' student in my class. The one who's almost beaten me in being the top student in Math class and she was also the girl who avoided me everyday.

"T-Then what do you want from me? "

I smirked. This is going to be fun.

"Since my clothes are now ruined because of you, I'll have you become my servant until you can pay me back. And by the way these aren't your average clothing. They were custom made for me in France."

"I-I....I'm sorry b-but I must decline." She had the nerve to say.

'WHAT! This girl dares to defy me!'

"You dare defy me!?"

"Yes I'm 'defying' you" she says in a brave voice. "Now if you will excuse me I need to ge-" She started to wobble. Her eyes lost their focus and then I notice that she was about to fall. Before she fell to the ground I let go of her wrist and instead caught her in between my arm and chest. 'Now what am I going to do?'

I scan my surroundings and spot a bench in front of a cafe a few feet away. I drop my umbrella since my suit was already ruined. I then carry the girl to the bench and set her down on it. I sat down next to her.

I didn't really know where she lived so I took the liberty to look inside her purse to find her ID or something. I find her phone instead and swipe it to unlock it. 'Seriously, who doesn't put a security code on their phone?'

I look through her contacts, which was a very short list, and find the one I was looking for. The one titled Mom. I dialed it.

"Hello" I hear a worried voice.

"Hi, is this (L/N) (Y/N)'s Mother?" I ask.

"Yes and who is this?" The voice turned serious.

"I am Akashi Seijuro, a classmate of you daughter's. I am with (Y/N) right now, who has currently fallen ill and can't make it home without my help so I need the address to your house so I can bring her home."

"Ah o-okay. Is she okay?" Her voice went back to being worried.

I look down to the girl in question. She was peacefully sleeping. Her head had somehow made its way on to my shoulder. 'She's actually kind of cute' The thought entered my brain without hesitation, which surprised me.

"She's fine. She just has a bad fever" I assure the woman.

"Okay." She was relieved I could tell. "Here's our address then...."