Chapter 1 - Introduction *edited*

Elizabeth's POV

Leave the house, walk to school, look down and not make eye contact with anyone,get pushed against the lockers by the bullies, get beaten up by the bullies, be late to class, get detention, go home, get moaned at by parents for being late home, get sent to my room without dinner,

Yep, thats my normal everyday routine.

Ever since I started secondary school.  Everlin high school.

My name is Elizabeth Ann Taylor,  im 16, I have long brown hair and blue eyes.

I get bullied at school everyday, then I go home and get tortured by my parents.

I only have one friend. Alisha Riverside.

Shes 16 like me, has long blonde hair and green eyes.

Her parents are rich compared to mine who go out and get drunk then take their anger out on me.

Shes offered for me to live with her, but each time I say no.

Right now im on a walk around the park, but I cant help but feel like Im being watched by someone or something. 

I walk closer to the woods that my mind is telling me to go towards.

'Dont go into the woods, You are not ready.' a voice said in my head.

'Who is this? How can I hear you in my head?' I said back.

I walked closer to the woods until I heard a twig snap from behind me.

"H-hello?? Whos there?!" I shouted turning round in every direction.

A creature came out of behind a tree. Was it scared of me?

"Aww, its okay. I wont hurt you!" I said, comfortingly. Wanting to get a closer look at it.
It came closer towards me as I started talking.

"Hey there. Im Elizabeth. Whats your name little guy?" It growled at me.

I walked back a few steps a bit scared of what might happen next.

But instead it surprised me, it came closer towards me and started to lick my face.

"Okay, okay! I take it back! Your taller and bigger than me!"  I said laughing.

I examined the creature closly.

It was a wolf! Ive read books about wolves before.

It had white fur and blue eyes that you get lost in.

"I think I will call you snowy" it snuggled into me then looked round.

Snowy stood up started growling at something behind me this time as I got scared again but then it looked back at me and stared into my eyes and I immediately calmed down.

I silently thanked him.

I looked behind me to see another wolf, a little bit bigger than snowy, but it had brown fur and had brown eyes.

Snowy and the brown wolf growled at each other, it was like they were having a conversation in their head.

I kept looking between them both until the brown wolf walked off.

Snowy came towards me and let me pet his head.

I looked up to the sky to see the moon was high up.

As I slowly got up snow whined,"im sorry snowy, I have to get home. I promise to meet you here tomorrow yeah?" I petted his head and started to walk home.

Snowy was walking with me to the entrance of the woods.

"You need to stay here snowy, or go back to your family and I will see you tomorrow okay? I promise"

I told the white wolf, and gave him a little kiss on the head.

Snowy whined with happiness.

I turned around once more to see snowy walking back towards the middle of the woods.

I gave him a quick wave as he howled in happiness.

I laughed and kept walking to my house.

I got home and climbed up to my bedroom window.

Thank goodness my parents didnt catch me sneaking out.

I quickly go changed into my pjs and climbed into my bed and fell asleep, dreaming of my new friend snowy,

*A/N: Just letting old & new readers know that this is when she first meets them in the woods when she was 16. I'm just editing it now*