Chapter 23 - The Last Protector and Fights. *edited*

Elizabeth's POV
As I was trying to get myself up, I was once again pushed back on the floor by Brittany.

"Hey Britt! Why dont you pick on someone else. Your always bullying the poor girl, try leaving her alone. " I hear a male voice shout from behind me.
I glanced up and saw a boy with short brown hair with blue eyes.

No where near as pretty as Niall's eyes though.

As he came closer towards me, I recognised him as the captain of our football team, Jack.

He was also Brittany's boyfriend of 2 years.

"Babe! What are you doing here! You should be at football practice!" Brittany squeeled and ran to hug the boy

I watched as the boy glanced over to me quickly and his eyes sparkled in the lights and gave me a cheeky wink, making me blush a little bit.

I slowly got myself up with help from Alisha, who had just got back from doing her business.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay Liz?" Alisha whispered so I could only hear.
I just nodded my head.

I swear I saw Louis and Niall stood behind Alisha with a concerned look on their faces.

"Football practice is after school Brittany. You know that. Just dont bully Elizabeth anymore okay or its over. For good" He said to her face then looked over to me standing in shock by Alisha.

"Hi, im Jack. Your Elizabeth right? im sorry about Brittany's bullying. I'll make sure she stops it for good. I hope your okay?" Jack said to me with concern on his face.

"thank you." I muttering under my breath, which in reply he just chuckled.

"no problem. its my job"

I could faintly hear the words 'Its him isnt it' and 'yep, thats him' and 'Hes her third protector'

I was a little bit confused but just smiled and nodded to him as a quick thank you as he walked away.

I looked round and saw everyone had gone to class but not me or Alisha.

"what the hell is going on?!" I shouted. luckily nobody came out of their classrooms.

I suddenly felt a calm sensation go through me, making me feel better.

Then I could feel arms go around me and breath in my hair.

'niall?' I mindlinked him.

"yes my darling. im here" A voice said from behind me.

I looked up and saw Niall hugging me and smiling down at me.

I was about to scream but he stopped me by kissing me on the lips.

"ew, no kissing at school please." I stopped and looked at Alisha.

Her face was serious then pointed to the empty space next to her.

That would only mean Louis was also here.

"cmon Lou, shes figured it out buddy" Niall said to the air with a chuckle.

I was still confused.

All of a sudden, Louis appeared out of nowhere.

"heyyyy" Louis said to me giving me a hug then walked back to Alisha to give her a kiss on the forehead.

"how are you both here?!" I asked them both.

"we're magical!" Louis shouted.

"no, not really. In your parents's palace, your mother has a magic mirror that can teleport or show you to wherever you would like to go as long as that place also has a mirror there." Niall explained.

"so, I guess you saw all that comotion with Brittany then huh?" I asked Niall and Louis.

They both looked down and nodded.

I looked at Alisha and saw her head down in shame as well.

"One more thing before I go home cos I dont want to be here anymore today." I said, annoyed the boys didnt tell me they could of stopped my bullying from day one.

"why didnt you tell me? was it not important enough to tell me this? that you guys were always watching me whilst invisible but couldnt help me with Brittany and her squad!" I shouted at the end.

I looked over at the boys and saw they're eyes were both changing colours.

I looked over at Alisha and saw her trying to calm Leo down as I saw he had taken over Louis.

I looked back over to Niall, who was now being taken over by Noah.

"We couldnt tell you this information as we were forbidden to let you know of our quest. As beta of the Direction pack, I apologize on behalf of Leo, Zachary, Hunter, Alpha Loki and Jacob." Noah's husky voice came out making Leo calm down due to the power Noah had.

"im still going home and you cant stop me, either of you. Dont any of you talk to me when im home either!" I shouted at them as I grabbed my bag and ran to the woods to get home.