Chapter 7 - Lizzie meets evil *edited*

*edited*

Elizabeth's POV

Now im in big trouble cos I looked behind me to see 5 pairs of eyes looking at me.

"You're in big trouble now missy" a voice said sternly inside my head.

I wonder whose voice that was?

The pure black wolf stepped forward. Guessing it was Liam then.

"Im just gonna go home now...." I said quietly, mostly to myself but I knew that they would be able to hear in as well which was a bit bad.

I was a bit scared of what they were capable of doing to me.

Sensing my fear, Niall came closer to me, not before shifting back to human form and gave me a hug.

I hugged him back as I was a little bit cold.

The other boys noticed and shifted back to human form as well and joined us in the hug.

A giant breeze came across me, which made my heart beat go faster than normal,Which told the boys that I was a bit scared.

They started to growl at the person coming from the mist.

A man that I didnt recognise came and started to walk out of the mist.

"Good evening my dear, boys, how are you all this fine evening?" the mystery man said.

The boys all shifted into their wolves and started growling at the man.

Apart from Niall who was still holding onto me in human form.

"Im guessing you dont like him?" I whispered into Niall's ear. He chuckled.

"Thats Graham. Hes a vampire. Lets just says that me and the boys had a bit of a bad past with him." I nodded my head and hid into his chest.

"Ahh, the human girl likes blondie the best then? Good choice my dear." Graham said, smirking towards me and Niall.

"You wont touch her Graham. What are you doing here anyways?!" Niall said, growling a bit as well.

"Oh, I just heard the news about that you had a mission to protect my dear brothers long lost daughter, so I followed her scent to meet her." Graham said, with a smirk on his face.

"You know the rules Graham! You've been banished from this land! Now get out of here before we get you off ourselves!" Niall growled at him.

"You heard what Niall said, brother. Leave now or they will make you leave!" A voice boomed from behind us. Marco. 'Dad' I looked over at him and smiled at him.

Dad walked over to me and gave me a small smile.

"I'll take her Niall, you go and help your pack to finish off Graham." He told Niall.

Niall looked down to me.

'You sure you'll be okay love?' I heard Nialls voice echo in my head.

'I'll be okay' I thought back.

'We'll come and see you after we deal with graham. I promise' I heard Liam's voice say in my head.

I looked over at him and nodded.

'I love you guys so much!' I said to all of them.

'We love you too!' They all replied.

I laughed. Then they were off running after the fast vampire.

Me and dad walked slowly back towards mine and Alisha's shared house.

We talked about how he is the leader of the lost world (angels,vampires, wolves, fairies, ghosts etc).

He told me about how my real mum, Meridian, took me to my parents's doorstep with a note asking me to be looked after until im ready to know about the lost world.

Shes the queen of the lost world and helps him with duties as well.

I also told him about how I met the boys when I was 16 and have only found out they are one direction.

I told him about people bullying me at school, me wanting to become a famous photographer of animals and how my fake parents looked after and cared for me until their car crash.

We eventually got to my front door of the shared house.

"I will see you soon my darling Elizabeth. Me and your mother are so proud of how far you have become. Make sure that those 5 boys behave when they are with you and that they look after you otherwise they have to see to me. And that wouldnt be a pretty sight to see" Marco or my dad said whilst giving me a hug.

"Thank you for coming back to tell me"

Later that night I decided that I wanted to move to my own house, so I asked Alisha's parents if I could get my own house and they agreed to buy me a house, not a mansion or anything like that, just a little house not far from the woods either.

They said they would buy the furniture and everything as they told me im like another daughter to them.