Chapter 15 - meeting the others *edited*

Elizabeth's POV

Me and Niall walked outside hand in hand, Niall quickly walked behind a tree to shift into his wolf form.

Im still not used to him changing in front of me.

I climbed onto Noah's back and we were off running through the trees to the campsite.

When we arrived, I saw Alisha and Leo cuddling up on the floor.

I got off Niall's back and walked towards the others.

I turned round to look for where Niall went, and saw him in his wolf form still, laying down near Leo and Alisha.

I walk toward the two wolfs and my bestfriend and sat down next to Noah.

'Liam,Zayn,Harry are you three ready to meet my best friend Alisha?'

'Yes Lizzie'

'Come out now guys, we're ready for you.'

'Coming.'

I suddenly heard rustling in the bushes behind where we were sat. I smiled as I watched 3 wolves walk slowly towards where we were sat.

Harry laid down right next to where Louis was laying in his wolf form snuggling up with Alisha.

Then Zayn layed down on my right side and Liam came and sat with me and Niall on my left side.

"Alisha, I would like you to meet the other wolves that are in Leo and Noah's Pack." I started to explain.

"The one laying next to you and Leo, is his best friend and the fastest runner in the pack, Hunter. " I said pointing at Harry in his wolf form, which was black with brown patches.

"Then on my right, we have Zachary" I hear a low playful growl come from next to me causing me to giggle a bit.

"or Zach as he prefers to be called. He loves going running and hates the rain." I said pointing to my left to Zayn in his wolf form, which was a brown and white mixed fur colour.

"And last but not least, the alpha of the pack, is Loki. He gives the orders and tells the others in their pack what not to do and what to actually do." I said pointing to Liam in his wolf form, which was a pure black fur.

After a while, Alisha got used to the boys in their wolf forms so I knew it was time for her to meet their human forms and her idols. This will be fun.

"Alisha, I may have told you a small lie." I said. The wolves around me all playfully growled at me making me glare back at them.

"Fine, its pretty big." I said, snuggling into Niall's wolf fur.

"What could be bigger than being friends with 5 giant wolves! Next you're going to tell me that the other 3 wolves are actually Liam, Zayn and Liam from One Direction or something stupid haha." She shouted back to me.

I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Um, maybe thats partly true. And they were assigned to protect me from the vampire world. Which we luckily missed earlier." I said back to Alisha.

A/N: I love the song thats above 👆