chapter 37 - explaining to the new girls *edited*

Eliza's POV

I quickly mindlinked my father in the living room letting him know that we were about to explain everything to the girls apart from what mates are as their mates can explain.

he just replied saying 'thats understandable and good luck'

I then started to explain to Jenny and Louise.

*half an hour later*

"and thats how we got here in this room right now!" i finished the explaining.

The two girls just stared at us.

then started laughing.

"i dont believe any of that stuff you just said." Jenny said.

"yeah,it was all just a stupid dream!" Louise whisper-shouted.

"girls! please trust us! this is completly real." i shouted.

"Eli! if neither of them believe us then we should get 'the gang' to demonstrate to prove it!" Alisha shouted.

"fine, i'll get Nathan and Jack, just to be safe, we'll need to go into the living room or the back woods. in case they cant be controlled." i said giving her a knowing look.

she gave me a massive grin then nodded her head eagerly.

i grabbed Louise's hand as Alisha grabbed Jenny's and walked into the living room.

As we entered the living room, all heads were turned towards us.

i had one pair of blue eyes focused on me. i still ignored him though.

im not ready to talk to him yet.

"Jenny, you remember Jack from school dont you?" I said pointing at my last protector.

i looked over at jenny who was currently blushing and standing by Alisha.

i giggled which made her slightly glare at me makibg everyone growl slightly.

'please can i go to my mate Eliza? i am calm enough.' jack's voice came into my head.

i smiled at him and nodded. he stood up from the sofa and slowly walked over to where jenny and Alisha were stood.

Jenny was such a shy girl, Jack was sure to get her more confident in no time.

"hi Jen." he said huskily into her ear.

i coughed making him break away a little bit.

"um...hi Ja-ack" she stuttered but managed his name.

"i need to talk to you alone, is that okay?" he asked politely, taking her hand in his.

romantic but sappy.

she blushed but nodded.

he looked at me slightly giving me the 'im going to tell her the truth and show her' look.

i smiled and nodded. 'just be careful with her, shes delicate' i told him.

he nodded. 'i always will protect her and you. always.'

as Jack and Jenny left the room, i look over to my brother.

Nathan and Louise however, they were currently kissing like nobody else was in the room with them.

that was until my father came up to them both and forced them apart.

they also went into a private bedroom and had a talk about what was going to happen and stuff.

now the living room became very quiet so i decided to let Alisha go to her mate Louis.

i knew she was very very eager to see him and visa versa with Louis.

however, I had a weird feeling that someone else will want to talk to me at some point today.

blonde hair

blue eyed

beautiful smile

Niall.