Chapter 3 - the concert *edited*

Elizabeth's POV

2 years later (18 years old)

"LIZZIE! HURRY UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE TO SEE ONE DIRECTION IF YOU DONT GET UP!!!" My best friend Alisha shouted at me.

"AND WE HAVE BACKSTAGE PASSES!"

Ugh! After finishing the hell hole that I call 'high school' me and Alisha decided to get a house together.

My parents didn't exactly care.

"Okay okay! Im up! Im up!" I groaned and got out of bed.

"Come on then lazy ass! You won't be able to see Niall if you dont hurry your butt up!"

Now im up, you see, me and Alisha are BIG fans of the boy band 'One Direction'

I personally don't have a favourite member as I love them all but I may have a soft spot for the irish member, Niall Horan.

Alisha on the other hand, loves the cheekiest member of the band, Louis Tomlinson.

I walked down the stairs to see Alisha already in the drivers seat of her car, blasting the 'Take Me Home' album on full blast.

We drove to the arena that One Direction were performing at.

We had to park the car first, then get to see the concert on the front row!

After the concert we get to meet the boys, get autographs and pictures with them!

Cant wait!

We parked the car, then walked to the ticket checkers.

After our tickets were checked, we got to go to the front row.

Right in front of the stage!

*Ten minutes later*

The lights started to dim down and screams were coming from every corner of the arena.

The beginning of 'Up All Night' started playing from the back of the stage.

5 shadows then came onto the stage, making the screams become louder than before.

First came Liam, then Zayn & Harry, then Louis, who walked right next to where me and Alisha were stood by.

Lastly but not least Niall.

He started singing along with the boys, whilst winking at me and smiling at me.

Weird. Louis was doing the same thing but to Alisha. Double weird.

The song finished and the screams came back again.

"Good evening O2 arena! How are you feeling tonight!" Louis shouted to the crowd.

He looked around then caught me and Alisha holding on to each other, trying to keep each other from shaking too much.

His smile then became a bit wider as he looked over at us which made us scream.

Louis just laughed at our reaction then walked back to the main stage.

"The next song is for all of the single girls out there!" Louis said, winking over at us two again.