Chapter 25 - The truth *edited*

recap:
It went silent for a couple of minutes, I glanced up to my mum and saw that she had a smirk on her face and her eyes were golden.

She must be minklinking my dad. oh dear, that means Louis and Niall will get their butts kicked badly.

nobody and I mean NOBODY messes with his little girl who he lost.

This thought made a smirk appear on my face.

"Now, shall we go and watch your father shout at the boys or not?" She said eagerly, I nodded my head, not allowing my mouth to speak.

Not even 5 minutes later we walked across the corridoor to Alisha's bedroom where she was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"Niall! Louis! Get your butts here this instance!" My father shouted at the two boys as they entered the palace with their heads down in shame.

**************************************************************

Me, my mum and Alisha watched as Louis and Niall got told off by my father.

Half way through his shouting talk to the two whimpering boys, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Nathan and Jack came through the front doors laughing to each other.

I coughed rather loudly making the 5 new boys notice what was happening.

They quietly apologised to us and slowly walked away dragging me and Alisha away at the same time.

"can someone please explain what happened?" Liam asked gritting his teeth, trying to keep himself and Loki calm as well.

"well hello to you boys too." Alisha commented before walking towards the door but was stopped by Zayn and Harry and carried back to where I was stood.

"no point Ali, we cant get away too easily. they wont let us" I said pointing my eyes towards the frowning boys.

These boys in front of us didnt look very impressed.

"Elizabeth Ann Taylor, Alisha Marie Riverside, explain. now!" Liam or alpha Loki whisper shouted at us.

"Fine but only if you explain to us who the new person is." Alisha said, with a smirk on her face.

"Fine, This is Jack Johnston. Hes the third protector for Elizabeth. We didnt want this to happen so quickly as it did but its too late to go back. His job is to protect both you girls when you are at school and when me or the other boys cant protect you." Harry explained to me and Alisha.

I was so shocked that I started to walk backwards until I hit a wall and turned to run to my bedroom.

"I need to take a moment to myself. Just to take all of this in" I told them as the people stood in front of me just nodded their heads and let me and Alisha go.