Chapter 24 - Unexpected Encounter *edited*

Alisha's POV
As soon as Lizzie said that to us and ran, I felt like I was going to cry.

I turned around about to run home but Louis stopped me.

"oh no, not you as well young lady." A husky voice said into my ear.

I knew it was Leo as it made a shiver go down me.

"please, I want to go and see if Lizzie is okay! Shes been through enough pain as it is now its getting worse from the bullying to people lying to her to her self harm!" I screamed at the boys.

As soon as the words 'self harm' came out of my mouth, Niall grabbed my arm pinned me against the wall.

"when did the self harm start?!" He screamed into my face.

I whimpered as I could tell it was Noah again.

I heard a deep growl from behind me, probably from Leo, letting Noah know to stand away from his mate.

"answer the damn question Alisha!" Noah shouted again.

Im not really the sort of person to back away from the chance to snap back at people.

However, as I am dealing with two extremely angry wolves right now, I dont think annoying either of them would be any help.

"Since she was 12. The bullying started as soon as Brittany knew that Lizzie's 'parents' had died in a car crash so my parents adopted her as their own. Im considered Lizzie's sister as we are very close and hardly argue. ever. She is also extremely close with my older brother, Ryan. He lives with his girlfriend about 10 minutes run from school. " I explained to the angry beta.

"i--" I cut him off by saying more.

"babe I dont think its a goo--" I also cut of Louis from talking.

"I advise you to stay away from Lizzie for a couple of hours. She'll probably go for her run again tonight so you can talk to her then. One last thing, Don't ever try and question anything about me or my best friend ever again. You may be the beta of the 'pack' and the mate of my best friend and unbiological sister, but never talk to me like that ever again." I screamed at Niall or Noah.

I wasnt it the best of moods to look into his eyes.

"Louis! im going home. Text or ring me when you want to apologize or when Niall wants to apologize. I am off to find my best friend and see if she is okay." I said to Louis, shrugging myself out of his hard grip and ran to the woods to find my best friend.

Elizabeth's POV

I ran and ran and didnt stop til I realised I was in fact lost.

"Liam! Im lost!" I screamed.

After 5 minutes of screaming for help again and again, there was no luck.

I sat down next to a tree and started to cry.

"Liz! Lizzie! Its me Alisha! Where are you?" I heard screaming coming towards me from a voice I knew very well.

"Alisha! Im here!" I screamed back.
I saw a shadow running and ran into me.

"Liz! Your okay! Thank goodness your okay!" Alisha said, checking me over for any damage to me.

"Im sorry Ali for running away like that. I just cant believe the guys would all lie to me and tell you the truth!" I said crying into Alisha's shoulder.

"Im sorry Liz for not running after you sooner! I was held back by Leo and I couldnt get away from them!" Alisha said back crying into my shoulder.