Chapter 22 - Bathroom (Alisha's POV) *edited*

Me and Lizzie walked to our first class which was maths with Mrs Williams.

I personally disliked maths, its so boring so I usually just fall asleep.

I was actually enjoying my sleep, I was mindlinking Louis alot in the class as I was bored and all he said was 'do your work babe' or 'tell Lizzie to help you' or even 'we're the perfect match, both love to sleep.'

I was then suddenly nydged awake by Elizabeth next to me by her elbow.

I could hear her laughing to herself and then carried on with her work before she got told off.

She also let me glance over at her answers so I could quickly copy them down.

*ring ring ring ring*

The bell went telling everyone it was the end of first lesson.

Thank god for that. I can now go to do my business in the ladies room.

I was grabbed on the arm by Lizzie and dragged me out of the classroom.

As we walked, I explained how I was talking to Louis through the mindlink.

I only had a mind link to Louis cos he was my mate but I can also mindlink Harry and Zayn too.

Its the same with Lizzie, She can mindlink Niall as well as Liam.

I think its weird how I get three and she gets two now.

oh well.

I can ask the guys later on.

'how about you ask me now love?' I suddenly hear Louis's voice in my head.

I quickly told Lizzie that I needed the bathroom and to meet me outside.

She just nodded her head and waited.

'Louis?' I said into my head, thats a bit weird saying that but all I got in reply was a laugh.

'Yes my love, how can I help you?'

'Firstly, the laugh at the start wasnt neseccary was it? secondly, I have a question to ask.' I said with confidence whilst washing my hands.

'alright, im sorry for the laugh and Elizabeth has one other protector whom she doesnt know about yet. She may meet this person during school. That is all I can tell you my love. And you look very concerned about this. I can tell by the stress marks.' Louis replied with a bit of sass.

'how can you see that?' I asked confused, looking everywhere in the bathroom for a camera.

'no love, in the mirror. I can see you through the mirror from the palace. that is how we kept an eye on you and Elizabeth at school.' He told me with a sassy tone.

AGAIN!

I looked into the mirror in my stall and saw a grinning Louis staring back at me.

'this isnt creepy whatsoever.' I said sarcastically.

'not at all' he said poking his hand through the mirror then suddenly came through into the girls bathroom at school.

"how,what,huh?!" I said to his face.

"I missed you too." Louis said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Me, however was stood frozen, not knowing what to do.

"its alright, im invisible to everyone else but to you and Elizabeth." Louis explained.

I glanced at my watch to see it was 10:00 already, it was almost time for next lesson.

I walked out of the girls bathroom with invisible Louis behind me but suddenly stopped in my tracks.

I saw a boy with short brown hair shouting at Brittany, the leader of the cheer squad and main bully to Elizabeth.

Ive stood up to her once and that caused me to be expelled from school for a month.

I looked behind me and saw Louis with his fists tightening abd his eyes changing colours slightly.

'Leo, calm down. Lizzie is fine.' I mind linked him and his eyes went back to the full green I fell in love with at the concert.

I turned back to what was infront of me and saw Brittany and her 'squad' walk away in a huff.