Time Graffiti

There are places that give you a chill.  There are places that make you want to run from.  There are places where you see someone and can hear someone warning you or performing some task.

An example of this is a friend of mine's wife.  When she was pregnant went into a bedroom of her rented house.  In the room she saw a vision of a woman who was upset and warning her not to let her child play near the window.   Talking about this scary, ghost like woman, to neighbors later.   The neighbors advised that a child had died in the house by jumping on the bed and falling out the window.

I don't think my friend's wife had seen a ghost as the child's mother was not killed in the house.  What my friend's wife had experienced was time graffiti.

Particularly traumatizing memories can be fixed to a location in space.  Like the location has its own memory through time.  The memories are there to warn others as they arrive at the location.  Kind of like a seventh sense. 

Animals use time graffiti.   If there is a path in the forest that results in the death of any animal that takes it.  Then other animals may refuse to take the path.  They are being warned somehow.

Time graffiti is a message left at a location in space.  The memory is locked to a person.  But is accessible throughout time to anyone receptive.  It's kind of like hearing a message from someone standing beside you.  But that person is on a different time lap.  They may be in your future or past.

The message is based on your interpretation.  If the message shows a woman, then what you see is your interpretation of the woman based on the information you receive.  It is not a video of the woman.  It is a memory.

To be receptive to time graffiti the information needs to be relevant.  For my friend's wife, she was pregnant and the house environment was the same.  There was still a bed under the window.  With all this in place she received and understood the message.

If she wasn't pregnant and if there was no bed near the window then she may not have had the vision.  She may have had a bad feeling in the room but would not have been able to visualize what the issue is.   The information cannot be visualized as the information in the memory is incompatible with the current environment at the location.

If a room and its contents are unchanged over a hundred years.  Then someone may see and feel the ghost like memory of someone else in the room.  This is because you understand the information being received.   If the information is about a girl walking down the hall, opening a draw and walking to the fireplace and hiding something.  Then you understand the memory as as you can see the hall, room, draw and fireplace.

So as we pass through time we may be leaving calling cards, or messages behind at locations.  Its like signing a visitors book, or writing on a tree or rock.   We are creating time graffiti at the locations.

It is not normal for time graffiti to occur.  We are not spraying messages everywhere we go.  It happens when something has placed us in the frame of mind to need to generate a message.  The perfect example is when we are experiencing something horrible at a location or spending a lot of time at the location wishing something had not happened there.   

Time graffiti may also provide a happy memory.  We may be experiencing safety or reward at a location if this type of communication is relevant to others in the future or past.

The time graffiti helps us as it is a warning throughout time that a location is safe or dangerous.   The graffiti may be seen, heard, or felt if it is relevant.  If it is no longer relevant or if it is not relevant to you then you will most likely be unaware of the time graffiti at the location.

If you have an understanding of time graffiti you can use it to become more receptive to its messages.   You will not only occupy a location in time.  But also have access to its time memories.