A Time Camera

Equations for mapping, controlling and predicting outcomes start with converting what we can see and feel into formulas. We then use these formulas to predict and design such things as powerful as atomic bombs and propulsion systems.

There are many theories such as quantum physics, magnetic fields and electromagnetism. These originated from observation, calculation and experimentation. One thing the theories have in common is they document a stable state.

What the theories do not provide is a model for the unstable state. When an equation cannot predict an outcome it must be incorrect or missing something. While in a stable state we cannot see what this error, or missing something, is.

Unstable states rarely occur as they represent an unbalance in the stability in the universe. The universe either has stability or chaos. It responds with whatever levels of energy it needs to re balance any instability.

Physical time travel, other than moving forward one second at a time, is an unstable state in our universe. It is not part of the balance of the universe as we know it. This does not mean time travel cannot occur. Rather it means that it is not predicted and modeled using our theories based on the stable state and it needs, and creates, a lot of energy.

Equations and theories come in several layers. The first layer is the current stable state of the universe as we see it. If this state is changed then new parameters are discovered and added to these equations and theories. In our universe these additions may be part of chaos. But outside of our universe these additions are part of a second layer and a new stable state.

The one thing that unites all theories is what causes chaos. It is the same answer for all theories. So this can be used to join all theories into one. It is the basis of a unified theory of everything. With one theory to define everything, we are getting closer to then predicting and adding the components that define variable time travel.

So what causes chaos? What is the one thing in our universe that causes and balances chaos? To understand this we need to break the universe down into a molecular level. Down to its smallest part. Kind of like digitizing the universe into trillions and trillions of pixels, or points in space.

The first part of chaos and its balance is that every one of these points defines a place, time, dimension, etc of something's existence. Every point needs to be occupied. There is a force that sucks molecules, matter, space, etc into each and every point in space.

When a point has the matter inside it that it needs the force is zero. When it has too much matter the force pushes matter outside the point. When there is too little matter then the force sucks matter into the point.

We exit and occupy points in space. We start as cells and grow into our own defined space as we grow into adults. When we move and grow we displace air from empty space that we occupy. The air is sucked into the space we left behind. If something displaces the space we occupy then we are either crushed, pushed out of the way or impaled.

Chaos is a formula that defines the force resulting from a point in space needing to be occupied. It is also a formula for modeling how one object can replace another in a point in space. The objects have a mass that determines which one will push the other out of the way. This mass also has a velocity which adds momentum so that a lighter object can push a heavier object out of a point in space.

Chaos starts when there is insufficient matter to fill a point in space. This is like being in a vacuum fighting for volume. It can rip us apart if we are directly exposed. A vacuum is not balanced, and is fighting for matter, but there is still some matter to hold space together.

Chaos is when there is no matter at a point in space. This needs energy at a sufficient level to burn all matter out of existence at that point in space. And to burn out of existence all matter that is sucked in to replace it. The level of energy that creates this is a kindling energy. Much like kindling temperature is the temperature at which fire occurs.

Chaos is when kindling energy is achieved at a point in space. At this point the universe generates enormous gravity and energy to bring the required minimum matter back into the affected point in space. This gravity not only sucks in matter, but also light, time, and dimensions.

Chaos provides a means of seeing time. It provides a means of modeling time based on a second layer stable state. The second layer stable state is the state that is not stable at the first layer, but does not rip the universe apart as it is stable at a second layer. Modeling our existing theories in the second layer adds time travel to the formulas, as well as other parameters.

Modeling our existing theories in the first layer defines the speed of light and time as constants.  Modeling out existing theories in the second layer defines the speed of light and time as variables.  With these parameters becoming variables we can control light and time.

Chaos in its natural state in the universe results in a black hole. Kindling energy is achieved by a super star collapsing. There is so much energy at the core that nothing can exist at that point. This creates an event horizon. And the result is a black hole.

Scientists already know that black holes affect time. They are also already trying to generate event horizons on earth in contained experiments. This has already been achieved using lasers.

The kindling energy required to create a black hole is not a constant value.   It is like the boiling point of water that changes with pressure.  It reduces with increasing gravity and pressure.

With a small event horizon. The size of a pin hole. It may possibly be contained within a vessel that can contain the force with the required pressure and energy.  If matter cannot refill the hole at our end it must come from the other end of the black hole.  If we are constantly burning off any matter that arrives then we are constantly sucking in matter, time and light from the other end. This creates a pin hole camera to see through time as we see the light from outside our timeline being sucked through the pin-hole.

Place this pin-hole camera on a plane and fly near where world war two bombers flew. The bomber crews see a bright circle in the sky resulting from matter and light being sucked into the pin-hole. Bomber crews actually saw these and called them foo fighters. At our end we see the bombers, through the pin hole, as they flew back in world war two.