Communications

Time communications is all around us. We are continuously sending and receiving this information. It guides us in life. But it is not meant for our conscious mind.

When time communications leaks through the conscious mind. We can see the future or past. Not in a physical way. But through deja vu.

How does time communications work?

Time communications is made up of two parts. The signal that is sent across time and the information that the signal contains. The signal is very weak. It is received in whispers. You need to be very close to the source to be receptive.

To be receptive you need to be side by side with the communicator. This is possible because time curves back on itself.

If you were walking around a running track with many other people who all started at different times. Then some people would be on different laps to you.

If you have someone beside you on the same lap. Then no problem. You can talk to them while you walk. People who are ahead or behind you are too far away.

But any people beside you, who are ahead or behind you in laps, are still beside you and you can talk with them. In doing this you are communicating with someone who is where you are going or where you have been.

Time communications is like communicating directly up and down through the pages of timeline book. If a page represents 50 years. Then you can communicate with someone at the same point in a timeline as you, but ahead or behind you by multiples of 50 years.

When you communicate. What information is transferred?

If you were communicating with someone on a running track. Then your conversation is by talking. And maybe with some hand or facial signals. Each person is separately seeing and interpreting the environment around them. If one person says "look at those kids playing under a tree". Then the other person can turn and also see the kids under the tree.

Now if you are standing back to back. With one person describing what is happening in their direction. The person describes that there are some kids playing under a tree. The other person can only imagine some kids playing under a tree based on their own memories.

The communication has sent the relevant visual information between the two people. But if you compare the imagined kids playing under a tree with the real vision of the kids under a tree. Then they will be different. One will be based on one person's memories of trees and kids playing. The real vision will be what the other person actually sees.

Even talking side by side, time communication is not very clear. Our minds place barriers on the communications as it is not meant for our conscious to hear. The barriers can drop under certain conditions such as when we are not conscious, when we are dreaming, concentration and trauma.

Time communications is more like a telegram than a letter. You may only get short parts of the message. As a reader you need to have sufficient experience to intemperate the rest.

Any communications that we become aware of is like noise finding its way through cracks in a wall. The communications path is very narrow and the information transfer is very slow.

If you sent information like "bet on this horse on this date". The detail of the message would be lost. At best the message may end up like horse-running-win-happy.

So what is the point of time communications?

Say some bad event happened in your life. You could send back a warning. You would dream or visualize the event with content based on your present memories.  Even without the exact vision of what happened you would feel the emotions. Like having a bad dream.

The warning may help you react quicker when the event occurs.

The trick with dreams or time communications is not to judge them in too much detail. If I am telling myself about my house and its big back yard. I should not stop the dream or communications by thinking, wait a minute, my back yard is not big. Or there is not a gate in my back fence. These are anomalies based on your future and past environments being different.

To communicate in time you need to ignore these anomalies. Skip over them and just listen to the story being received. The story may be important or emotional advice being sent to you from the future.

The story may have important information from the past that you need to remember or still need to resolve.