Chapter 2: Dinner With The Dean

Leah P.O.V:

I brushed little Eddie's hair making sure he looked handsome as usual "dank you lee" he said "Your welcome" I said "are you ready sweetie? C'mon Eddie" mom said holding my little brother "Yes I'm ready" I said grabbing my purse.

Downstairs dad and Esteban were waiting, both wearing a nice dress shirt and pants, looking at Esteban made me think that maybe that's how I would look if I was a guy, I know is a weird though but me and Esteban both have black hair and green eyes, while little Eddie has light brown hair like mom and dark brown eyes like dad. Esteban was me basically. Eddie was the odd one out. Haha.

-AT THE COLLEGE-

We were walking to the deans office when Eddie had one of his tantrums "soda! I want sodaaaa!" He cried "Eddie! Shhh" my mom tried to quiet him "Mom we are a little early anyways I'll go get him a soda, I saw a bending machine at the other hall" I said "fine. Here have some money" mom gave me $20 "anyone else wants anything?" I asked "can I get fruit punch?"

"sure Esteban" I said.

I found the bending machine, it wasn't hard to find since the hall was basically empty and the only thing you could really see besides the closed doors was the machine.
Sprite for Eddie, fruit punch for Esteban and for me...
A loud bell started ringing, it reminded me so much of some animes I've seen. As soon as the bell rang a sea of people appeared. 

"Oh Sebas, you are the greatest" I heard and then I heard that laugh. Is that...?
I looked to my right and saw a tall blonde girl wearing a yellow short dress all over some guy, her arms where around his neck hiding his face "I know, I know I am" that voice! I've heard that voice before "I have to go Lydia, Robert is waiting for me" he said taking her hands off him, it was him?! The guy at the beach... Still wearing sunglasses are you kidding me? Or maybe I was seeing things. All of a sudden their voices disappeared with the crowd.

I grabbed the drinks and I spotted them.
I had to pass by those two, I lowered my gaze.

"oh stay a little longer, we were having so much fun" blonde girl said, I rolled my eyes annoyed by her high pitched voice and just walked away... He didn't even see me I guess he was busy with blondie.

I gave them one last look and he was kissing her.

"Soda!!" Little Eddie said running towards me "yes now you promise to behave right?" I asked before giving him the drink "yesh sis"

"hmm ok" Eddie grabbed the can and started drinking "Here" I gave the other drink to my brother.

"Family Boyer? Mr.Howard is ready to receive you" a short redhead said, I'm guessing she is the deans assistant "Thank you" dad said and we entered the office where an older man maybe in his mid 50s greeted us, he had brown hair and a thick mustache "Luca! How are you? Long time no see" he said "I know Robert, I've been busy with work" dad explained "Minerva, you are still gorgeous, how have you been?" He asked mom who smiled and answered, now it was time for dad to introduce us "You haven't meet my kids, Esteban, Leah and Eddie"

We all said hey and he was very nice and polite, after an hour maybe of Dad and Esteban impressing Mr.Howard he decided to introduce us his right hand "Now Mr.Ulliel might be young but don't let his age deceive you, he is excellent, graduated with honors and he'll be Estebans teacher so I want you all to meet him" he explained and then made a call "Eva can you please call Sebastian and tell him to come to my office? Thank you." He said hanging up the phone.

A few minutes later, Eva said she wasn't able to contact the guy, I wasn't really paying much attention since I was bored and getting hungry, when will we leave? Eddie had fallen asleep and I could tell mom was bored too.