DOGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

In 5th block, all the 8th graders were called to the gym for a red ribbon week assembly. At the assembly, the police department did a drug searching demonstration. A man from the police department brought in a black dog named Bankers (the guy introducing them said that he would have named him Big Money :P). They had four bags on the ground, one with a pound of marijuana in it. The man at the podium began saying how the dog would find the drugs. They said that the camouflage bag at the back was the one that had the marijuana in it. What if someone got up and ran off with the bag? I wondered. "Haha. I was just going to see if any of you would jump up and take the bag." THIS COP IS A MIND READER. Then, they said that the dog had one mission. It was to find the drugs so he could be rewarded with HIS BEAUTIFUL TENNIS BALL. As the cop led the dog to the first bag, the dog already found the one with the drugs and was struggling to get over to it. However, the cop had a struggle with the dog to get over to the bag at the end. The dog was just sliding all over the floor right in front of me (I was on the front row by Ms.Moore! :P). The moment the dog got to the next to last bag, it quickly sniffed it before running over to the bag with the drug in it. The cop leading him tried to tell Bankers that the drugs were in the other bag. After a few brief moments, he threw the tennis ball to the dog and they walked away happily ever after!