Chapter-22

"jagiya wake up" suga said. I suddenly woke up hearing suga say that. Then suga said " Let's go somewhere fun today ,". "Where are we going suga?" I asked. Suga then pulled me up from the bed. "Tell me where we are going?" I asked. Then suga pushed me in the bathroom. I then did my daily thing. I went out and then put on a pair of shorts and teen top with a cardigan. Well I'm thinking that maybe me and suga are gonna go somewhere for a long day. I slipped in a pair of nike air.

     "Suga, I'm ready lets go," I said. Suga then put his arm around me. I looked at him. He didn't even smile. "Your funny suga," I said as I poked his cute cheeks. He then giggled. "There's the suga I've never seen before," I said. He then took me to the car. "Are the boys coming along with us?" I asked. "Jagiya, today is the day that only you and me are going to spend together," said suga. "Wouldn't it be better if the boys where with us?" I asked. "Its are special day," said suga as he winked at me. "Don't do that suga," I said as I looked away smiling. "You want more," said suga as he continued to wink. "Stop-," I said as I was cut off with a kiss on the lips. I could feel the blood coming down to my head. "I'm here with you hana," said suga as he made eye contact with me. "Suga, its a green light," I said as I pointed out. Suga then drove. I was yawning during the ride. Later then I just passed out.

     "Hana wake up," said a sweet voice. "Ahh where are we," I said softly. "Look," said suga. When I looked I saw lotte world. I then said to suga" I'm hungry lets eat first". He then looked at me and said" sure jagiya lets go". So then we left to get some food. After we ate we went to go find were the map was. When we got to the map suga said" where do you want to go on the map jagiya". I then pointed on the map and said "The castle". After I said that he quickly grab my hand and rush to were the castle was. When we got there I ran out of breath so then I stood there catching my breath. Then suga turn around and looked at me. He then said to me" Are you okay jagiya". I then nodded my head yes and said" Yes i'm just trying to catch my breath". Then suga came by me and bent down. I then looked at him in confusion. He then turn back and said" Get on". So then I did what he said, I lean down and put my arms around his neck and my feet by his waist. He then went to a stand and bought me a water bottle. 

     After he bought it he let me down and handed the water bottle to me. I then started to drink it. After that I said to him" We can go back". So then we went back to were we were before. When we were walking suga decided to hold hand so then I held back. After that we were right in front of the castle. I then look and said" There so much characters here". Suga then looked and said" yea there is a lot lets go take picture with it jagiya". I then smiled and nodded my head  yes. After that we went and took a lot of pictures. Then we went on some rides and then we went tough everything in the castle. It turn night and it almost closed and we had like 2 hours left in there. I didn't know why but suga brung me back in front the castle. I then looked at him and said" Why are we". Then suga interrupted me and kissed me right on the lips. When he kissed me I kissed him back. Then the fireworks started pop up. I then look up and saw I LUV YOU Y/N. I then smiled and said" You made my day jagiya". He smiled and kissed my forehead.  Then we left home and doze off. 

A/N

Hey guys sorry for not updating. It's just a family member be gone and it's really hard for me to catch up so sorry again. Plus don't be mad at me. I hope you guys have a beautiful day. Also don't forget to read my other book about j-hope called my love. Byeeee guys loveeee yaaaa.