Chapter 17

(Hana POV)

     It was my turn to dare someone. I decied to pick on V. So then I ask him" truth or dare" and he said back" dare". So then I told him to kiss the person to the left and it was rap monster" . So then V kissed rap monster on the cheeks. Then they didn't want to play any more. So then we just sit there again and talk around the fire. So when we kept talking suga then said to me

"Go cook some food"

I said back "Okay"

     So then I stood up and went ot go find the food that I was suppose to cook. I found food so in the cooler and took some of them to go cook it. Suga help me grab some and help me cook. Jin wanted to cook too so I gave him a stick and gave it to him to cook the meat of the stick. Me and suga did that too. Then jimin said

"I'm hungry can the food just be ready already"

Jin said to jimin "It's not ready yet you have to wait"

     So when we were still cooking jungkook and j-hope fell asleep on there chair. I told suga to watch my stick incase it gets burn because I was gonna go bring them there blanket it because it was cold at night and they were not wearing sweaters. So when I got there blanket I put it on them and went back to my seat. Then I started to cook again. When we were almost done rap monster and jimin were waking up jungkook and j-hope. V started digging in the food because he was so hungry and we all skip lunch thats why they were all hungry. My was the last one to cook so once I was done  cooking I wnet to go eat and talk.

(Nobody POV)

     After they were eating they just sat there in quiet and stared at each other. Hana began to put her head on suga shoulder. Then rap monster said

"Lets play the quiet game and who ever talks first then lose or when they make a noise with there mouth then they lose too"

"Okay" all of us said that

     So then we all started the game. V wanted to win as you can tell because he was trying to make people talk and laugh. Hana was bored so she touch her phone and played a game. Then everyone wouldn't want to talk. Hana went to were the food were and wrap them up so nothen could go on top of there. They also had a tent so like animals or flys won't go in there for food. So hana grab the food and put it in there and zip it up. After hana was done putting it away. Hana triped on the tent line and fell. You could hear her fall but she didn't make any sound out of her mouth when she fell. So then suga ran over to see if hana was okay and carried hana to the chair. Suga went and grab a piece of wet cloth to wipe hana legs,arms, and face. So then she got embarrased and blushed because she fell and that suga wiping her face.

A/N

Hi guys I haven't writen for a while because I had alot of homework to do and when I don't have much home work to do I will write both of my books. Don't forget to read my other book about j-hope and give a star or a vote on a chapter.

😁THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK! 😁