Chapter 40

(Skip to 9 months)
     It was 5 in the morning When I woke up. I sat up and looked at my phone. When I was sitting there I notice between my legs was wet. I then said to myself" My water must of broke". So then I woke up suga and said to suga" Yahh my water broke take me to the hospital". Suga then picked up the baby diper bag and took me to hish car and drove there. When we got there we went into the emergency room. When we got there suga said" My wife water broke". Then one of the nurse came and gave me a wheel chair to put in and went to go grab a room to stay in until the baby came. When we got to the room they lifted me up to go on to the bed. While I lay there suga was sitting on the sofa touching his phone. Then the boys decided to video chat with suga. I then said to suga" Yah jagi I wanna see them". He then came over to me and face the camera to me. I then said" he how are you guys doing"? Then they all answer" Good how about you hana"? I then said" Tired and hungry". After that suga went back saying" I can't come to work today sorry guys". I then looked down. After that he ended the call. I then looked at him and said" Jagiya I know you want to go to work". He then came up to me and said" Yah I want too because I been missing out on my jobs but as long as I get to see my baby its okay". I then smiled at him. After that I stomach started to hurt. I then said to suga" Yahh my stomach get the doc.. docter hurry.

(After giving birth)

     It was a baby girl. I then smiled to suga. He then was holding my and saying" Now my baby girls is here I get to play with someone". I then smiled and said to suga" What should we name her"?
He then said"Min Haneul"? I then agree with him and said" Thats a great name for her". He then said you know what it means"? I then nodded my head no. He then said" It means heaven or sky". I then smiled and looked at haneul. I then fell asleep. After a couple whileI woke up and saw mom and them here. They came to hug me and said"congrats hana for your very first child". I then said" Thanks". Both of my dad said" It looks like the both of you together and she soo cute". I then smiled at both of my dad. Both of my mom carried it and also said it was cute. After that they took pictures and left. Suga then was carrying haneul. When I was about to say something the nurse came in and said" You need to go to the bathroom"? I then nodded my head and she help me go to the bathroom because I was to weak to go by myself. After we were done I came back to the bed and layed there. I then grab my phone and said to suga" Jagi I want to take a picture of you and haneul together". He then posed for the picture while I took it. After the picture I put it on instagram. When suga was holding on haneul the boys came to visit us. They came and shouting"CONGRTS HANA & SUGA"! Suga then SSSHHHH them because haneul was sleeping. They got ballons and flowers for us. They each took pictures with haneul too.

     I then said to suga" Jagi I want to carry haneul too". He then gave haneul to me. I then smiled looking at haneul while suga was smiling staring at haneul too. I then heard camera clicks. I then looked up and saw them taking pictures of me and suga and haneul. After that they all wanted to take a picture with me and haneul for a group photo. Rap monster went to go grab a nurse so that someone can take a picture of us all. After we were done taking a group picture we all sat in the room talking. After that we put her in a little bed to sleep in. ( I dont know what those are call so yeah) So then later we just sat there watching TV. After a while the boys left because they had to work tomorrow. So it was just me,suga, and haneul. It soon turned dark. Me and suga slept on the bed while haneul slept in that little bed.

Sorry small chapter here keep continiing reading this book this book is still going on. Dont forget to read my other book about j-hope. Good night