Chapter 39

A/N:i really like the song save me you guys should listen to it. Also thanks for the reads and the vote and dont forget to read my other book about jhope!

I then woke up and sat on the bed for a while. I then said to myself" ugh i'm hungry but it's only 3 in the morning, maybe when suga wakes up". I then went back to sleep. After 7 hours of sleep I woke and saws suga still beside me sleeping. I then woke him up and said" Don't you have work"? He then turned to me and said" I work 2 jagi". I then said to him" Well I'm hungry can we go eat lunch". He then nodded his head and said to me" Then go get ready". I then woke up and went to go get ready in the bathroom. After I was brushing my teeth I got out and went to go pick an outfit. When I was done putting on my clothes I then said to suga" Yah jagi can you please put my shoes on for me". He then came me and put on my shoes. After he was done putting on the shoes I said to him" Well thanks jagi". After that I waited for him to get ready. After we were done we left the house and went to go to a resturant. When we got there I said to suga" hurry jagi i'm really hungry". He went and got a seat for us. When we got to our table the waiter gave us the menu. I then looked around the menu and said to suga" should we just get the side dishes and eat together". He then said"Okay jagi". So then the waiter came and I ordered the side dish with multiple food.

     When the food came they were setting up the food on to our table

When the food came they were setting up the food on to our table. After they were done setting the food up they left. When they left me and suga started eating. When I was done swallowing my food suag said to me" Yah jagi ahh". I then open my mouth so that suga can feed me. After eating he said" Yah does it taste good"? I the looked at him and said" of course it taste good". After that we both continue to eat again. About like 2 hours we were finshed. After we finshed paying I said to suga" Yah don't you have to go to work"? He then held my hand and said" I do but do you just want to go to work with me because if I send you home then I might be late to work". I then thought about it. So then I just decided to go to work with him because I didn't want him to be late. When we were in the car he said" Yah are you tired"? I then looked at him and said" No i'm not tired i'm just really full from the lunch we just ate". After awhile we got to the company. We both got out and walked in together. When we were walking in suga held my hand. Suga then scan his card in and we were inside. Suga then said" Come watch us dance to save me". I then smiled at him and said" sure I wanna hear how the song goes like". So thenwe walked into the practice room. Suga then went to go grab a chair and put it down were I could see them dance. I then walked over to the chair and sat down. When I sat down the song started to play. I then watched them danced. After they were done dancing jungkook came up to me and said" Was our dancing good"? I then said" I love it".