Chaper- 24

I then woke up and saw myself on the bed next to suga. I then turned around. When I turned around suga was already awake. He then said" HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANA"! I then said" thank you jagiya". He the all of a sudden hug me and said "lets go out again would you"? I then said" Sure I'll love to with you". Then suga kissed on the lips and went to teh bathroom. After that I also went to the bathroom. If you didn't know we had two bathroom. After that I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. When I was brushing my teeth I went to suga bathroom and knock. He then open it and said" What". While brushing his teeth. I then said" When are we going"? "In a bit after getting ready", he said back to me. I then went back to my bathroom. After I was done using the bathroom I went out and went to our room. When I got into the room I saw suga saying " Wear something nice". I then nodded and tryed to find something nice to wear. I search and search what I wanted to waer but I couldn't. Then suga pulled out an outfit and said" Wear this jagiya I think it would look nice on you". I then looked and saw it. It was soo pretty. I then ran to him and said" thank you jagiya I love you". I after I dress up I tehn told him I was finshed. Then suga was texting somebody. I then said" Who are you texting jagiya"? "Just the guys", He said back to me.

     After that me and suag left to go shopping. Well suga wanted to eat first so we decided to eat. After we ate suga drag my hand and said" Lets go see something". After that he told me to look up. I then saw fireworks. Then suga was still texting the boys. I was wondering what he was talking about with the boys. After we saw that I said to him" Wow that fireworks was nice but can we go shopping". " Sure", he said while following me. I then saw the new phone that came out yesterday. It was the samasung note 5. I then said " Wahh look at this, This is so cool you can take out teh pen and draw on your phone". Suga then looked at me and smile. After that I left it and started shoping for so clothes and some stuff. I then turn to the corner and then heard a loud ouch. I then turn around and saw suga rubbing his head. I then ran to him and said" are you okay jagiya"? "Yea i'm fine don't worry about me", he siad back to me. After he siad that to me I then looked back at him and said" You know you shouldn't be texing and walking at the same time". He then just looked at me and said" Why"? "Well thats what happen when you do that", I said to him while kinda hitting him on the cheast. He tehn just smile. (Skip to till night) I then said to suga" I bored I don't wanna stay in this mall anymore can we go home jagiya". "Sure lets go home", he siad back while kissing my forhead. We the headed home. Afetr the driving I went out of the car and waited for suga to come out. He then texted the guys again and said" Lets go inside jagiya". He that while holding my hand.After that we got in front of the house. Suga then gave me the keys to open the door.

     When I open the door all the boys scream"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANA"!! I then thank all of them. After thanking them they all sang happy birthday to me. All we did was eat and hang out. After eating we all sat in the living room and watch a scary movie that suga pick because I told him to pick a movie. After watching the movie every one fell asleep. I fell asleep on suga lap while he fell asleep on me. The boys slept every where in the living room too.

A/N

Hey guys it's my birthday today and I wanted hana in the story her birthday too so ya. Thank you again for the 1K readers. Also don't forget to check out my other book about j-hope. The story is called my love so yeeah. Byeeee!!!!!!!!