Chapter-28

I then woke up and layed in bed. I was bored so I decided to touch my phone. When I was touching my phone suga tur ned to me and said"what are you doing"? I then turned to him and said back" touching instagram". So then late on I left to go in the bathroom. After I came out of the bathroom, I went to go change into something nice and went downstairs to go watch tv. After watching tv for a while suga came and said" what are we watching jagiya"? I then turned to him and said " running man". After that we just continue to watch it. While I was watching it my mom called. I then picked it up and said" hey mom". She then said back" what are you guys doing"? I then stared at suga and said " um were just home watching tv why mom"? She said back" oh you guys should go hang out or go have fun not just sit there". I then said in a please way back" ugh do we have to mom I'm tired". She then said" yes you have too, you guys are so lazy go to jeju island or somewhere". When my mom said that I actually wanted to go there now. So then I thought of it and said back to my mom" fine we just go to jeju island mom". So then she said back to me"well bye you better go now". So then I just said bye and ended the call. I then stared at suga and said" yah mom said we had to go to jeju island. She said to go now.

He then just stared back at me and said" sure let's go Now". So we left the tv on and left upstairs to go pack. I said to him while packing" how many days are we going to spend there"? He looked back and me and said "I don't know it on you". I then didn't know do I went to my desk and grab the dice. Suga then stood next to me while I row the dice. When I row the dice it landed on 5. I then looked at suga said" is that okay with you"? He nodded his head and started to pack again. So then I went to find clothes. Me and suga shared one suit cased since it's big. I put my clothes on one side while suga side is on the other side. After packing a couple of clothes I went into our bathroom and took our toothbrush and toothpaste. When I got those I went to grab a zip block bag and put them in there. After that I put it in the suit case. Then I told suga that I would be downstairs. Suga then went downstairs and put the suit cased in the living room and put out shoes on. I decided to wear my flip flops since it was warm over there.

After that I got my phone and my purse so after that we went into the car. I got in the car and touch my phone and waited for suga. When he got in the car I said to him" can we get something to eat I'm really hungry". He then smiled and said to me " yah why you like Jin hung he always eats but sure".I then just said back" so I'm hungry". So then we drove of to a little shop and got our food. I got a drink and a couple of chips and a little sandwich. Me and suga shared the sandwich so we ate that first. I held the sandwich because he was driving. Plus I also feed him. So then after that we drove off to the airport. Then we got to the airport and got in the plane.

Hey guys sorry for not updating that fast😕😕😕. Hope you guys have a great day. 😊Smile😊