Chapter-29(Short Chapter)

           So then we landed on Jeju Island

           So then we landed on Jeju Island. I then tap suga in the arm and said" Where here". So then we took our bags and left the airplanes. After we got ours bags we left to go rent a car. After we got a car we left to go to our hotel. (HOTEL PHOTO UP ON THE PAGE). When we got to the hotel it was like 5:35 p.m. When we go inside we putted out bags on the bed. I then ask suga" What do you want to do"? He then said back" Lets go take a walk on the beach". I then nodded my head yea and went to go change. (OUTFIT ON TOP OF THE PAGE). After I change suga went to go change and came out. When he came out we both left to go walk on the beach. When we got to the beach suga all of a sudden splash water at me. I then decided to splash suga too. Once me and suga got really wet we stop. I then took out my phone and looked what time it was. It was like 6:47 p.m. I then went up to suga and said" Yah I'm hungry lets go eat". He then said" Sure". So then we went to go eat at a little restaurant near the beach. We stayed there eating for like at least 2 hours. So then we went back at the hotel at 8:30.

         When we got back at the hotel suga went to go take a shower. I then went to go sit on the sofa. Just touching my phone. Today was a long day, flying walking traveling. I could feel my eyes shutting down on me. Better get to the bed before suga has to carry me. Suga opened the bathroom door and I could feel the steam. Suga came out with a towel around his waist. "Suga, why don't you go wear something,"  I said as I covered. "I'm your husband, shouldn't you be okay with this,"  he said as he leaned closer to my face. I then pushed him away. He then leaned in again and gave me a kiss. "Suga, put on your pj's and get to bed. "Mhhh okay,"  said suga. I then went to my luggage and grabbed a loose  big shirt and short shorts. The night was hot and I needed something to feel comfortable. When I was done, I came out and noticed suga left the towel on the bed and his luggage is messy. 

    "Suga, are over there?"  I asked. It was silent, no answer. I walked to the living room area. Suga was passed out on the sofa while watching tv. "Yah, wake up and go to bed," I said as I was about to leave. He then pulled my wrist. I fell on top of him. "Suga, i' m tired, can we please go to bed," I said to him. "How about we go to bed together?"  he said as he smirked. He then carried me. "Yah, let me down," I said as I wiggled my legs. He then layed me on the bed and he was on top of me. "I want this night to be a night we remember," said suga. I put my hands on his shoulders. "I love you hana," said suga. "Suga, I love you to,"  I said as I gave him  a kiss. The words he says to me, makes me love him so much. 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. But HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I hope you guys have a wonderful day. Don't forget to spend your Valentines with your bias! Byee don't forget to read my other book about j-hope.