Chapter-21

Hana POV

I woke up went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After doing that I went downstairs to see what was there in the fridge. I saw a piece of beef in there so I took it out and cooked it with veggies. Once It was done I waited for it to cool down while I went to go and wake up suga. When I woke up suga his eye open and said to me" What". I said back" Breakfasts is ready if you wanna eat". So then he woke up and walked downstairs with me to eat breakfast with me. After getting our breakfast we sat down on the table and ate. I then ask him and said" What do you want to do today". Then he said" I don't know what ever you want to do". Then I said " Lets go shopping then". He said back" Sure". After we were done eating we both went to go get ready. (outfit on top of the page) I decided to were that outfit and did my hair. Then later I grab my phone and waited for suga to get ready. I went into the living room and touch my phone. Then later suga came down and said"Let's go hana". So then we went out to go shopping. Then I went to a whole bunch of stores and bought clothes. Me and suga wanted to buy something for each other so we went our own way to go buy something. I went to a jewelry store and bought a watch for suga. So when I bought it.I also bought an outfit for suga too. I hid the watch and the outfit inside my clothes. I quickly went to buy a little bag to put it in there. I went into the food court and put stuffing in there before suga came. I then went into the store and went to go shop again and waited for suga to be done.

Suga POV

Me and hana went to the mall and went shopping. I wanted to buy her something so then I left her while she left me. I just decided to get her an outfit. After buying her an outfit I then went and brought a bag to put it in there. I then went to find a table and put the stuffing in it. I also decided to take her to lotte world. I then was done and texted hana to meet in the food court and bought a bag. Hana had a lot of bags in her hand. I then ask her" Do you want me to help you carry some bags"? Hana said back"Uh some of them you carry". So then she gave me the bags that she wanted me to carry. So then we went home and ate. It was around 6:00 p.m. Later we went home and order something to eat. After eating we went to go put our bags in the room and then went downstairs in the living room. We decided to watch netflix in the living room. We were watching that for so long that hana fell asleep next to me. I then told her to wake up to go sleep in the room. So then after telling her that she went upstairs and slept. I turned the Tv off and went to sleep.

A/N

Thank you guys for reading my book guys. Don't forget to vote for my book and also read my other book called My love. The book is about j-hope and sorry for not updating my chapter it's because I been very busy these week and byeeeee