Chapter-36

(Two weeks later...) I woke up and I felt like I had morning sickness. Since I was awake I looked at my phone and it was 12:59 a.m. I then faced suga. AfterI looked at the time I went back to sleep. At 8:00 a.m. I saw the lights on. I then looked and saw suga changing. Suga then walked over to me and said" Are you okay jagiya"? I then said to him" Just morning sickness". He then was in shock and said"Well I'm going to stay home then okay". I then said" No you haave to go to work You been missing work for a couple of weeks, and i'm okay alone at home". He then looked at me in a worry tone and said" are you sure"? I the

smiled and nodded my head. He then took the car and drove off. I then decided touch my phone for a bit and said to myself" Maybe i'm pregnant don't know". After that I went to go to sleep. When I was sleeping I got a call from suga I picked it up and said" Hello". Suga then said" Jagiya is everthing going fine there". I then said in a tired tone" Yeah don't worry but can you bring something for me to eat i'm hungry". He then said" Yea I come during lunch and bring you something to eat". I then said" Okay love you bye". After that he hung up. I then put the phone nexted to me on the bed and went back to sleep. After sleeping for 4 hours Suga came and woke me up. He then said"I brought you lunch wake up". I then sat up and said" what did you bring me". Suga then said" I brought you noodles". I was about to hold the noodle cup but then suga moved it away from me and said" I'll feed you jagiya open your mouth". I then opened it and he put the noodle in my mouth. After suga was done feeding me he left to go back to work. But before he walked though the door I said to him" Thank you".
He then turned around and walked over to and said" No problem jagiya". After he said that he gave me a kiss and left to go back to work. But before he left he said" Your dad is going to let us go home early so don't worry". I then nodded my head and went back to sleep. After 2 hours suga came upstairs and said" Jagiya you want to go to the hospital"? I then looked at and nodded my head yea. He helped me up and put me in the car. When we got to the hospital suga then helped me. When we got a doctor the doctors came in and said" how you feeling hana"? I then answer her" I have morning sickness". Then the doctor wanted to talk to me privite. So then she said" your going to take a pregancy test so I need you to pee on this stick". I then stood up and went to go to the bathroom and pee on the pregancy stick. After I was done peeing I got out of the bathroom and gave the stick to the doctor. She then said" great news your 2 weeks pregnant hana you may go home now". I then got out of the room and suga said" so what did the doctor say"? I then smiled and said" I'll tell you at home". He then pout saying" Why can't you tell me here jagiya". I then said to suga" Yah if you don't stop pouting I won't tell you". He then stop and we walked back to the car and drove off home. When we got home I said to suga" I'm going to go get some stuff and i'll come back ok". He then stopped me and said" let me go with you". I then nodded my head no and said" I'm just going to go get something quick and come back". He then nodded his head. I then drove to the store and went to go get a baby shirt and print letter on it that says surprise Your're going to be a daddy on it and put it in the coffee cup. After I was done I left to pay and went home. When I got home I ran upstairs and lock our room. After the I set the coffee cup on his desk and I rolled up the baby shirt and put it in the coffee cup. After I was done I grabbed a piece of paper that says open up the the shirt. After I was done I went downstairs and said" Suga". He then said" What". I then went to go grabbed suga arms and said" Come with me to the room I want to show you something". He then followed me and said" Well what it is". I then said" Go look whats on your desk". He then walked toward it and read the paper. He then opened up the shirt and read it. When he read it he came over to me and hugged me. I then hugged him back. He then said to me" I'm so happy to have a little one of us in your belly". After he said that he kissed my cheek and let go of me. After that we both went to go eat dinner and went to sleep.

 After that we both went to go eat dinner and went to sleep