Chapter 31

I then woke up and woke up suga. But then he didn't even wake up. I then decided to wake him up again. The seconded time I woke him up he said" What jagiya". I then said" lets go have fun today on your birthday". He then nodded and sat up. I then went into the bathroom to go wash my face and brush my teeth. When I was brushing my teeth, Suga came in and started to brush his teeth. After we were done we went to go change into something nice. (Outfit on the bottom on the paragragh) I then chnaged into that. I then waited for suga, While I was waiting forf him I then went to go grab my phone. I then turned it on to see what time it was. It was 10:24 A.M. After suga was done suga said" Where are we going". I then turned to him and said" Lets go to hallim park". He then nodded and left to go in the car. When we got there we went to go explore around. I then found a water fall and pointed at it. I then said" Lets go take pictures". So then I grabbed suga hand and walked to the water fall. I then took my phone and took a photo together. He then turned around and I said back to him" Yah over here one more time".

He then turned around

He then turned around. When I click to take the picture I felt a pair of lip on my cheek. I then looked at him and smiled. I then looked at the picture and smiled. He really did that in the photo too. I then set that phone on my phone backround. I then ran to go catch up to suga. When I catch up to him I grabbed his arm and said" Lets go explore more". He then smiled and messed up my hair. He then saw a maze were we could go in. He then said" Jagiya lets go there in teh maze". I then nodded and followed him. We then got to the start and walked in. I followed suga around and helped him get though the maze. Suga then said"Lets go straight". I then said" are you sure"? He then just nodded his head yea. I then just agreed with him because it was his bithday he could decide. So then we went staight. When we went straight we got stuck. Then I said"I told ya". We then both walked back . After an hour and a half we finally got out of the maze. After that we walked for almost the whole day there. Then I stop walking and said" Yah suga I can't walk anymore". Suga then went in front of me bent down. He then said" Get on jagiya". I then got on and he walked to the car. He then putted mee down on the passenger seat. I then buckle and waited for suga. Then we drove off. I then said" Happy birthday". He then smiled and " thanks jagiya". We then went to go back to the hotal. Suga then carried me inside and layed me on the bed.

-Sorry I didn't update that day-