Chapter 42

Sorry that I haven't written in a while

     I then woke up because I heard haneul crying. I then grab her and put her on the bed and check her diper. I then went to go grab a diper by our dresser. After I changed her I put her next to me and suga. I then decided to turn on the tv while watching haneul. When I was watching tv she started crying. I tried to give her pacifier and she didn't want it so I decided to wake yoongi up so he could watch her while I go downstairs to make a bottle for her. I then made the bottle and went upstairs to give her milk. After a while haneul finshed her bottle and went to sleep. I then decided to go to sleep too.

     Yoongi decided to wake up and put haneul back in the crib. After a while I woke up and saw haneul in the crib. I then look next to me and saw that yoongi wasn't there. I then went downstairs and saw yoongi cooking. I then walked quietly towards him and back hug him. He then got shock and turned around. When he turned around he gave me a kiss on my forehead and continue cooking. I then went back upstairs to go check on haneul. I then gently grab her and went downstairs and put her in the living room crib. After I put her down I went to go help yoongi in the kitchen. After done cooking we set the table up and put the food there and started eating. After eating we cleaned up and went to go watch tv in the living room. While watching tv I felt like sleeping again. I then fell asleep on yoongi lap.( Woke up from nap) I woke up and yoongi was still there watching tv. I layed there for a while looking at his face. *Ding* "Jagi that's your phone".

     He then took out his phone to see who texted him. I then went to go see if haneul was awake. When I walked over to her and she was awake. I then carried her to the sofa and unwrap her from her blanket. I then decided to change her diper. I also feed her after I changed her diper. After feeding haneul I burp her so she wouldn't puke. Yoongi then said to me "the boys are coming over". I then looked at him and said" ok". I then put haneul back in the crib. I then sat on the couch and touch my phone. After a while I heard the door bell ring. *DING DONG* I then push lightly for yoongi to go open the door. He open the door and greeted them as they came inside. I then said" Hi guys". "Hi hana", the boys greeted back to me. They then came and sat on the couch and some of them said on the floor. I then ask" how everthing going "? Rap monster said" Its going okay". I then nodded my head. Then they all went to go see haneul. They were all around haneul. Haneul was awake and was looking around. Jungkook then said" Aww haneul is so cuteee I can't wait till she grows up so I can play with her". I then smiled.  (After a while the boys left)

     (Move towards night) I then went to the kitchen and cooked noodles. We didn't really have enough food to cook so I decided to just cook noodle for us two. After cooking the noodle I then set it on the table and we both ate. After we were done eating I went to go wash the dishes. But then yoongi came towards and back hugged me. I then looked at him. He then said" Let me wash the dishes and you and haneul go to sleep jagiya". I then  said"Ok". After that yoongi turned me around and gave a peck on the lips. I then smiled and went to the living room and grab haneul even though she was still awake. I then went up stairs and put haneul in the crib. I then changed in to my pjs.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and the book

I hope you enjoy this chapter and the book. Again sorry for not writing for a while. Don't forget to read my other book about j-hope!