Chapter- 25

I then woke up and found myself on suga lap. Then I sat up and saw the boys sleeping on the ground. I then stood up to go to the bathroom. I then wash my face and brushed my teeth. After doing that. I went downstairs and cooked breakfast. When I was cooking jin came up to me and said" Can I help you"? I then said back to him" Sure you can help". So then we started cooking breakfast. After cooking breakfast we set the food on the table. Then me and jin went to go wake up the boys. After waking up the boys they the in the bathroom and wash up. After that we all sat and ate our breakfast. After done eating the boys left. Me and suga decided to wash the dishes. After that we both sat in the living room and watch TV. I then ran into the room and grab my phone. After grabing my phone I went back into the living room. I then started to take picture of me and suga. When I put the camra in front of us, I said" Smile". So then we both smiled and took the picture. I then decided to take another picture. When I took that picture he then kissed my cheeks. I then deicded to set those picture for my background. After that I said to suga" jagiya when are you going back to practice"? He then looked at me and said" Tomorrow I have to jagiya". I then kept touching my phone.

     When I was touching my phone suga started hugging me. When he huggged me, he fell asleep on me. I was just on instagram and liking pictures and some video. Later I got tired of touching my phone so then I put my phone next to me and started to watch Tv again. I decied to watch the new episodes of running man. After watching that I fell asleep too. After taking that nap I woke up and suga was gone. I then stood up and went to go find suga. I found him in the room changing. I then said to him" Jagiya I'm hungry". While I said that I layed on the bed holding my belly. But I still found out that I was still in my pjs. Suga then said" Well lets go eat then jagiya but you have to change your clothes". I then stood up and went into my closet and pick an outfit to wear. After that we went into the car and drove off. I then ask suga" Where are we going to eat"? "Somewhere jagiya", he said looking at me. I then said to him" Stop staring at and stare at the rode". After a while we got there. I knew it was a five star restaurant because the way it looks very fancy.

     The guy in the front said" Are you two Mr and Mrs Min"? Suga then answer him" Yes we are". He said back"Well follow me". So then me and suga followed him to our seat. When we sat down he gave us the menu to order. After we order we had to wait for the food to come. While we were waiting I went on my phone. Then suga said to me" Yah give me your phone I want to do something". So I gave my phone to him. He did something and then he gave my phone back to me. I then looked at him and said to him" What did you do jagiya"? "Something look at your phone", He said that while looking back at me. I then looked at my phone and someone texted me. When I saw the name I knew it was suga because he name is 💕jagiya💕. I then smiled and tect back saying" I know it was you jagiya". He then looked back at me and said" How did you know". I then just said back" Who else would I call jagiya". After that the food came and we ate. After we ate we left home. I then went into in to the room and said to suga" Well i'm going to go take a shower". He then nodded and left downstairs. I then grabbed my pjs and went in the bathroom. After being done taking a shower I ran downstairs into the living room and sat next to suga. After a while I fell asleep. Later on we both fell asleep

A/N

Hey guys Happy new year! Thank you for reading my book adn don't forget to check out my other book about j-hope. Byeee have a wonderful day!