I Don't Belong To You

Nicki POV

He's soo annoying.

Meek: What the fuck are you talkin' about, Baby? Just last night-
Nicki: Last night was a mistake, Rihmeek! I was emotional and vulnerable and you took advantage of that!
Meek: You actin' like you was on drugs or somethin' and I raped you! You knew what you was doin'!
Nicki: Whateva, yo! All dat shit's irrelevant. Like I been told you, I do not want to be wit' you! What I gotta do to make you understand that? Do I need to put it on wax or somethin'?! Like... let me know what I gotta do, son!
Meek: Nah nigga, YOU need to understand dat yo' ass is mine! Fuck dat Mexican bitch!

We'd been going back and forth since I got out of the shower an hour ago and told him to leave. I made the stupid mistake of giving him false hope and sleeping with him last night. I was upset and I needed release. He just kept apologizing, thinking I was crying over him. I didn't correct him, and one thing led to another. All actions have consequences, as I'm slowly beginning to realize.

I decided not to respond to his Cyn comment since I knew he was just trying to bait me.

Meek: Ion' give a fuck. You'll be back. You know how I know?

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys and cellphone from the night stand.

Meek: Because everything... everything Onika Tanya Maraj does is for her clean, carefully crafted image. You know me, and you know how messy I can be. It'll be worse than Safaree, I promise you. Remember dat, Nicki.

I kissed my teeth and grabbed my coat and shoes from the floor.

Nicki: Before I get back, I want you and all yo' shit outta my house.
Meek: The fuck am I gonna go?! You know I already sold my spot here.
Nicki: *shrugs* I don't know. Motel 6? Yo' sista still got dat Section 8 apartment? Or you could ask dat community bitch, Erica if you could share some space wit' Bow Wow's moms in dat basement. Wait, nevermind. That's in Cali, right?

He paused and squinted at me like he didn't know what was what.

Meek: Huh?
Nicki: Oh! *giggles* I'm sorry, sweety. You must've thought your lil' side piece was a secret. Anyway, like I said- be gone.
Meek: What about the rest of our tour?! You can't just kick me off!
Nicki: First of all, there is no our! It's mine!
Meek: Whateva! You still can't kick me off. People will get suspicious and I know you don't want dat. Right, Nicki? *smirks*
Nicki: Hurry up and get yo' emotional ass outta my house.

I turned and walked through the open bedroom door. I heard cursing and something smash against the wall. Most likely the beer he'd been drinking. He's way too pussy to break any of my things. If he steals anything he knows I'll just send someone after him.

Nicki: You betta clean dat shit up too!

My chauffeur held the door open for me when I made it to the waiting car. Climbing inside, I jumped a little when I turned around to see Meek holding the door.

Nicki: Rihmeek, what?!
Meek: You really gon' do this, Nicki?
Nicki: Yo! Come on now, son. I already done told you what the deal was, so get yo' shit and get the fuck out. I'm not goin' in circles witchu. Let go of my door.

He started talking back and my driver moved to get out of the car, but I waved him off and cranked the radio up, smiling when I recognized the song playing.

Yeah.

Trigga fingas turn to Twitter fingas.

Yeah.

You gettin' bodied by a singin' nigga.

I'm not the type of nigga that'll type to niggas.