Chapter One

A/N: As I mentioned in the description this is a fanfic based on the friendship/relationship between Isaac Lahey and Allison Argent. The artwork for this story is temporary, as is the title and description. I really hope you enjoy reading this, as much as I do writing it. I love the story between Isaac and Allison and although in the series circumstances were different, I hope to bring you Allisaac shippers a story to indulge in to fill any void. - Dauntingly

Isaac pushed the blue doors open and found himself staring at a hallway filled with people. People who were rushing to their lockers, in small circles chatting and walking faster than being stuck in traffic, and there was Isaac, blocking the entrance to the hallway with his bag slung over one shoulder. His hair tousled and eyes frantically seeking out a place to move to that wasn't already occupied. Isaac looked down at his feet and refused to make eye contact with anyone until he reached the Administration doorway . That's when he saw her. A tall brunette with honey brown eyes and ivory skin looking up at him. Isaac quickly stopped eye contact and continued to walk to the desk. "You must be Mr Lahey, take a seat" the receptionist gestured. Glancing around the room, he moved to the seat furthest away from the brunette and let his bag fall to the floor.

The Administration door pushed open. Isaac looked up to see what looked to be the Coach of the sports team walk in. "Mr Lahey, this is Coach Finstock. He'll show you around before we get you to sign your papers". Isaac picked up his bag and slugged it over his shoulder and proceeded to follow the Coach out into the hallway. He paused before leaving to look behind him at the brunette. She had her eyes glued to her phone and didn't even notice him leaving. Isaac heard the Receptionist call her name as he walked out into the hallway.

"You play sport Lahey?" Coach asked as they proceeded to walk past the sports office. "I uh.. yeah, Lacrosse" he stuttered. "Fantastic, we're holding tryouts in the second half of the lunch break today, we could use a few new faces. We haven't won around here in a while". "Yeah, I'll see" Isaac murmured. Coach didn't speak anymore after that until the end of the tour. "So, what's your schedule like?" Coach questioned as he lead Isaac back to the Administration Office. "I'm not sure" he said pausing before entering the office. "Well I better see you out on that field today Lahey" Coach persisted before shutting the door behind him.

Isaac strolled over to the unoccupied desk and saw an enveloped letter with his name on it. "You're meant to take them home and get your parent or legal guardian to sign them allowing you to enrol here". The voice came from behind him. Isaac turned around to see a short, strawberry blonde girl standing behind him. Her emerald green eyes looking at him like she could see through his soul. "Oh, uh.. thanks" Isaac said stumbling over his words. "You must be new, I'm Lydia Martin" Lydia responded, "I'm I.. Isaac" Isaac murmured. "Well Isaac, guess I'll see you around maybe?" Lydia continued. Just as he was about to leave, the door was pushed open by the brunette from earlier. "Sorry" she apologized as they became face to face with one another. "Allison, this is Isaac. He's new here" Lydia chuckled. "Oh hi, I'm Allison, Allison Argent" she giggled extending her hand. Isaac shook her hand lightly and said a quick goodbye before briskly walking out the door and into the corridor.

Hands sweaty and cheeks flushed, Isaac wiped his palms on his jeans and continued down the hallway and out into the carpark.