Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Thank you once again to everyone who has been so patient with these chapters. I'm slowly chipping away at upcoming ones for you all. I have had some severe writers block lately but fingers crossed I'm past that. If you have any suggestions for future chapters please don't hesitate to message me here or leave a comment. Enjoy!

Isaac rushed to his locker to unload unnecessary items from his backpack as he looked out to the main road to see that Allison had pulled her car around to meet him at the curb of the road outside Beacon Hills High. Isaac slammed his locker closed and slung his backpack over one shoulder as he ran out to the footpath to meet Allison. Isaac smiled as Allison's window lowered, "Are you sure you want to go?" Allison frowned. "Yeah, I mean what could go wrong?" Isaac smiled as he placed his hand on Allison's thigh squeezing gently. Allison leaned in and gave Isaac a quick kiss before pulling away. "What was that for?" Isaac grinned. "For being brave" Allison smiled.

Isaac and Allison arrived at the McCall residence not long after the pair stopped off at Allison's house briefly. Allison thought it would be a great idea to borrow a bottle of whiskey from her father's mini bar. The pair stepped out onto the footpath and immediately were greeted by a muffled bass line as they approached the front door. Like clockwork Lydia opened the door just as Isaac was going to knock. "They're here" Lydia shrieked with excitement as she pushed the door open as she walked inside. Scott was in the kitchen cooking while Stiles was sprawled out on the couch playing the PlayStation. "Hey everyone" Allison grinned as she pulled out the whiskey from her bag. "Ooh, you brought the good stuff" Scott thanked as he gave her a one armed hug before nodding in Isaac's direction. Isaac smiled and nodded back.

Time passed quickly as the group had eaten Scott's infamous burritos and guacamole dip. The group shuffled into the lounge room as they all sat together on the love couches. Allison and Isaac on one, Stiles and Lydia on the other and Scott in the middle on a lazy boy. "I do feel bad for you Scott" Lydia joked. "Why's that?" he questioned. "You're the only one here without someone" she sighed. "We must fix that".  Isaac looked at Scott's expression as he scratched his head and smiled. "I'm not ready yet" Scott smiled. Scott turned on the TV and began browsing through Netflix. "Let's play a drinking game to Stranger Things" Stiles suggested. "Why not?" Scott agreed. Isaac looked hesitantly at Allison as she reached for a shot glass. "I'll drive" Isaac smiled. "You sure?" Allison questioned. "If you'll allow me to drive your car" Isaac smiled. "Sure" Allison said rummaging through her handbag for her car keys. When Allison found them Scott was already half way through writing the rules down. Isaac grasped the keys and tucked them into his pocket. "The rules are as follows, every time someone says Will, Eleven's nose bleeds, a photo is taken or looked at, lights flicker, there is a radio transmission, Hopper takes medication or punches someone" Scott laughed. "All in" Lydia grinned as she poured each person a shot. 

The group got through two and a half episodes before they were very intoxicated. "Alright, I think that's enough for me" Allison confirmed. "Here here" Stiles coughed as he took his last shot. "Yeah, me too" Lydia said staring at her shot on the table. "Done" Scott said.  Isaac looked at the time and smiled. "It's still a little early" Lydia smiled. "Why don't we play truth or dare?" Allison suggested. "I'll get a bottle" Scott said standing to his feet before wobbling a bit. Scott returned a few moments later with an empty bottle of rum. "Let's do this!" he cheered.

Everyone sat in a circle as Lydia spun the bottle first, it landed on Scott. "Truth or dare?" Lydia asked. "Truth" Scott grinned. Lydia didn't waste any time confirming Isaac's earlier suspicion. "What's one thing you miss about Allison?". The room went quiet as Scott answered. "Everything, you were my everything Alli" Scott sighed. Isaac stood to his feet and walked outside as the group realised what they had done. "Isaac, wait!" Allison said stumbling to her feet to chase after him. "Just stay inside please" Isaac asked. "No, I need to explain" Allison cried. "No, you don't, I understand I really do. I just wish you would have told me" Isaac sighed. "It was before you got here, months before" Allison cried. "If I knew this was the case I would have stayed away" Isaac mumbled. "Scott's fine with us, really, it's just the alcohol" Allison sighed. "Come back inside please" Allison pleaded. "If I do, it will be to grab our things and drive you home" Isaac explained. "Fine, let's go then" Allison agreed.

Isaac and Allison entered the lounge room to find Lydia and Stiles passed out on the couch and Scott no where to be found. "I'll leave a note" Isaac said as Allison began packing things away. When Allison was finished she draped a blanket that was hanging over a love seat over Stiles and Lydia and headed outside to her car. Isaac scrawled a quick note to Scott and closed the front door behind him. 

Stepping into Allison's car Isaac turned the key and looked over to find Allison half asleep in the passengers seat. Buckling her seat belt and tucking her hair behind her ear he reached for her phone and found her recent GPS locations and found her address. "Let's get you home" Isaac sighed as he carefully pulled away from the curb and drove towards Allison's house.

Isaac carefully parked her car in her driveway and took out her keys before walking over to her side of the car and gently tapped her shoulder to wake her. "You're safe, we're at your place" Isaac confirmed as he helped her out of the car. "I've had way too much to drink" Allison admitted. "I know, now let's get you inside, where's your key?" Isaac asked. "In your hand" Allison laughed as she wobbled up to her door clinging to Isaac's arm for support. Unlocking the door Isaac let them in. Allison tripped up the first step as Isaac pulled her into his chest saving her from a fall. "Let me carry you, we don't want to wake your parents" Isaac whispered. Allison nodded as he lifted her into his arms, lightly nudging the front door with his foot. Allison latched onto him like a koala as he carried her up the stairs and into what looked like her bedroom. 

Allison smiled as Isaac tucked her in and sat on her bed next to her. "I think I'll call it a night" Isaac smiled. "No, you said you'd stay, please stay" Allison moped. "I don't think it's a good-" Isaac whispered before he was cut off by Allison's lips pressing against his. "Stay" Allison whispered. "Okay, I'll stay" Isaac smiled laying beside her on top of her covers. "Goodnight babe" Allison blushed as she fell into unconsciousness. Isaac laid next to her staring at her ceiling hoping he too would pass out, his brain ticking over as he wondered what Allison's father was going to say when they both walked down for breakfast.