Chapter 27:

I woke up the next morning to a blaring alarm from my iPhone singing Titanium. I slid the alarm off and crept out of bed. I walked into the kitchen when I felt and arm. Oh my god!!! did Tyler find out my room number???? I slowly turned around until I was staring into blue orbs. " You only have one crutch" Austin gestured. I laughed as Austin handed me the other one. " Today my dream begins. I have a little over 4 years until the Olympics" I acknowledge. " I guess your right" Austin sighed. " I'll help you get ready for practice" Austin suggested. " Ok thanks" I reply. I hobbled to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I grabbed a brush to use to put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my Team USA training leotard and slipped it on. I put my warm up jacket and pants on. Austin already made us some breakfast. " I made waffles" Austin said. " Only my favorite" I replied. I had 5 minutes to quickly eat my waffles and then I had to leave. "Here I'll bring you down" Austin offered. I smiled and nodded in agreement. I grabbed my gymnastics duffle and handed it to Austin. We walked to the elevator but, someone was already there waiting. " Hey babe" I heard a male voice say. I turned to find a smirking Tyler. " Do I know you?" I questioned. I figured that was the safest route to take. " Better than anyone" Tyler replied. " You seem familiar. Oh wait I know now!! Your from last nights party" I exclaimed. The elevator opened and we all stepped in. It takes us to the 1st floor. I quickly hobble out as soon as the door opens. Me and Austin finally make it to the competition gym for training. I walk in and Austin puts my stuff down in one of the lockers. I slide my warm ups and shoes off placing them in the locker. Everyone is already on the floor streching. I take the spot next to my friend Amelia. I took a few minutes to quickly stretch and condition. We all then go to our first event vault. I'm obligated to watch. I look out into the stands of few people seeing my group. I then notice Tyler making out with Lauryn!!!! My face drops into a gasp. I feel the water works coming.....