Chapter 21:

I was totally letting her get to me. I took the whole thing of punch and dumped it on her head. She screamed so, everyone was looking. She took the bowl of salsa dip and poured it all over me. I shrieked and jumped back. My ankle gave out and I fell down hard. I landed on my bottom and Savannah gave me a death glare. She came to my level and slapped my cheek. I held it in pain. " Stop! You know I can't fight back. Please! My ankle" I sobbed. " In that case...." Before she finished the sentence I stood up. She kicked my leg and I fell wincing in pain. I saw Austin, the boys, Lauryn, and Bailey pushing through the crowd. I had enough of this. I took all the will my body had and stood up. I ran out the door of the house. It was a painfull experience to say the least. I ran to the grocery store since, I have a close friend there. I knew I need medical attention. The Italy meet! I fell onto my knees and cried so hard. Savannah will die next time I see her. The USA gym committee won't like this. Especially how it happened. I felt a bunch of people crowded around me. I turned to find a bunch of people. Austin picked me up and carried me bridal style. He took me to the hospital since, it was a few blocks away. We all went into the emergency part. Being an athlete I get right in. I went in alone to do some tests. When I finished, everyone came in. I sat in a hospital bed waiting for results. " Hi I'm docter Ross" The docter said. " Hi" I replied. " Your ankle from the records seems to be an ongoing problem." She stated. " Yeah" I agreed. " Can you tell me how you hurt your leg?" She asked. I explained to her the whole fight. " Your leg is fine. I suggest rest, and ice" She said. " Phew" I murmured. " But, that fight made your ankle worse. " Your ankle is sprained" She announced.