Chapter 26

-5 months later-
Kol's POV
No one can find Lillian. No one has seen her since the day she... She tried burning herself to death. Maybe she's just having time away but she doesn't answer her cell phone to anyone. She hasn't been seen by anyone and she hasn't been on social media. Something is wrong and I know it. I've been feeling weaker and weaker each day to where I can't move anymore. I get blood but that'd because Elijah brings it to me and helps me drink it. I've been on bed arrest until we can figure out what's going on.
"E-Eli-Elijah." I choke. He comes and feeds me blood. I wish it wasn't like this. I want my Lillian. I regret everything I said. We have Sheriff Forbes helping us now. I miss her so much.
'Kol. Wickery. Bed.' I constantly hear in my head and it repeats. What does it mean? I wish my Lillian was here.
"Kol! We found her!" I hear Nik shout.
"W-what?" I croak out.
"We found her! Wickery Bridge's riverbed." He says and I widen my eyes. That's what I was hearing in my head!
"H-help me up N-Niklaus." I choke.
"No can do, brother. Elijah is staying here to look after you. I sigh and nod falling to sleep with a smile on my face.

Lillian's POV
I open my eyes with a gasp only to have gulp down a lot of water. I just lie there looking at the water above me. It's really beautiful. The spell to keep me invisible wore off but it's ok because no one would look in the river. I hear a splash and see Dad there swimming down to me. I smile weakly and engulf death again.

Damon's POV
I swim down to my little Lillian and see her smile weakly at me before her eyes close again. I swim harder and faster towards her body. I move the rocks that are on her and pull her body to the surface. I run out of the water and to the boarding house and lie her on the couch. I place a blanket over her. I grab some blood bags ready for when she wakes up. She's been in that water for 5 months. Who knows what could have happened. I remember Stefan being locked in a locker and having visions where he had people telling him to turn it off. What if Lillian has no humanity? I couldn't handle it. I hear a gasp of breath and see Lillian sat up looking around frantically. I feed her the blood bags and she drinks them hungrily. What happened down there?