Truth Behind The Past.

[No one's POV]

Bomi : YAH! Let me go! Who the hell are you?!

???? : That doesn't matter right now! Tell me, we're you actually someone special to him?

Bomi : Of course! We both made a promise while we were young but he. . He broke it. I can't believe he actually forgot about me..

-Silence-

????: Look...it is really hard for me to say this but, Baekhyun he...got in an accident about 2 years ago. Sadly, his parents...did not come back alive. He was the only who has been saved. At the hospital, the moment he woke up, he forgot everything. No matter how hard he tries to remember from the past, he always gets a severe headache. That's why please, I beg of you... don't force him. Please it's for his sake. If you truly love him than you will understand.

Bomi: ... I understand. I ...will try my best. *Tears up* It will be hard and painful though...! It hurts ... seeing him with someone else... But if he is happy than... I will let him be.

????: Thanks...For understanding me... or him. May I ask for your name?

Bomi: *nod* Yoon Bomi. The transfer student, im in class 5-B just like... Baek.

????: I see... Im Chanyeol. I am in the class 5-A. I am also the best friend of Baekhyun.

Bomi: I see... Well I am gotta head over to class now. Thanks for telling me that... If it weren't for you, I don't know if I would have been able to control my feelings.

Chanyeol: *smiles* No problem.

Bomi turned around. She ran with tears in her eyes. She still couldn't believe about what has happened to Baekhyun. While running she bumped into someone. She looked up and saw Ilhoon.

Ilhoon's POV:

Why is she crying? Did Baekhyun do something to her?

''Bomi...? Why are u crying? Did something happen? Did someone bully you already? Tell me who, ill beat him up for you. ''

She giggles.

Bomi: You did not change at all... Its nothing really. I just...I fell on the stairs. *Wipes her tears*

She is lying...

''Okay... Lets go to class?'

Bomi: mhm!

Author's POV:

School has finally ended. Bomi made lots of new friends today. Her current best friend is Jung Eunji . They both headed their way home. They talked and talked. Suddenly, Bomi saw something she did not want see.  Baekhyun who is once again doing lovey dovey things with his girlfriend. 

Bomi's POV:

I stopped walking as soon as my eyes laid on Baekhyun.

Eunji: Woah...Are you okay? Why did you suddenly stop—oh.. 

We both saw THEM kissing.

Eunji: Hey... are you okay?

''I...I am fine. Im sorry Eunji but I forgot I have to...uh watch over my brothers today (lie) so I have to go home real quick. Sorry bye!''

.

.

.

I ran home as quickly as possible. I made sure that Baekhyun does not notice me while I was running past them. I rushed over to my room and started tearing up once more.

It hurts... I can't do this... Baekhyun why must you do this to me? I am suffering you know? I love you, but you don't... You already found someone else.I know I changed but so did you...a lot. And it hurts me knowing that you are not mine at the moment. I hope that 1 day...you will come back to me. Remember our promise...!

.

.

.

I cried the whole nigth. After crying for a few hours I lost all my energy and fell asleep.